In this article, I will explain how to have two separate WhatsApp numbers or accounts on a single iPhone without the need for jailbreaking. Today’s guide will demonstrate the easiest and quickest way to use two WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone.
Is it possible to use two WhatsApp accounts on iOS?
With our guide, it is completely feasible to have two separate WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone without facing any significant challenges. The best part is that there is no need to compromise your personal data by relying on third-party apps that claim to “clone” WhatsApp by circumventing iOS restrictions. Instead, all you need to do is download WhatsApp Business.
Without further ado, let’s get straight to the point and learn how to have two WhatsApp accounts on iPhone:
- Go to the App Store.
- If you are already using the regular WhatsApp app, search for WhatsApp Business and download the app to your iPhone.
- If you already use WhatsApp Business, download the normal WhatsApp app.
- At this point, you will have two WhatsApp apps on your iPhone – the regular one and the Business one.
- Now, create a new account in the app that you haven’t used before. This will allow you to use a second WhatsApp application on your iPhone, with a separate account/number from the other.
- From now on, you will be free to use two numbers or two WhatsApp accounts on the same iPhone, bypassing the program’s limits without much difficulty.
Follow these simple steps to reach your goal and enjoy the benefits of having two separate WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?