Smartwatch production company IQI has announced that their latest Product the I3 which is an upgrade to the I2 will be released on October 15 2016. The i3 smartwatch will have an upgraded MTK6580 Quad-core CPU, a new sport style design and BT headset.
According to the information from the IQI the new I3 will have a larger 1.39inches and 400 x400 super Amoled screen for clear visibility in direct sunlight.
- Stainless steel with extraordinary quality.
- Elegant curves design and premium finishes, funishes meets style
- Ability to personalize your smartwatch to fit your Lifestyle.
- You can Turn wrist to Answer a call
- Gesture wake is also available.
- Built-in the GPS
- Full voice control and navigation.
- Ability to use all social network e.g whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter e.t.c
- Low power saving mode and cpu power management
- 3G, internet and call capabilities
- Built in Google-play store (Download the any the APP you want), Google now! (voice Interaction),Google maps and Google music.
- Music and Video Support ( Including Youtube)
- Heart rate Monitor
- real-time reminder and notification
- the OTA the Upgrade
- And many more……
Pricing and availability
The IQI I3 Smartwatch is still in production and will be launched on the 15th of October 2016.
More information will be available after it released.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?