Lenovo as just lunched a new mobile device – known as Lenovo K80M, which may be one of the cheapest smartphones with 4 GB of RAM. In addition, the device has a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, a quad-core Intel Atom Z3560 processor with a clock frequency of 1.8 GHz, a 64 GB of internal memory, with a main camera of 13-megapixel and 5-megapixel front camera.
The K80M has a big battery capacity of 4000 mAh. But unfortunately the device will be released with Android 4.4. KitKat, with a promise of a Os. upgrade coming soon.
You can ordered the phone On Geekbuying for $ 184.
- 64bit Intel Z3560 Quad Core 1.8GHz CPU
- 5.5 Inch 1920*1080 Pixel FHD IPS Screen
- Android 4.4 OS, 4GB RAM 64GB ROM
- 13.0MP Back Camera with 5.0MP Front Camera
- Support 4G LTE, OTG, WIFI, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth, Multi-language, etc
- Networking: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz; 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz; 4G: FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz TDD-LTE 38/39/40/41
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?