This is the official released android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy S5 plus SM-G901F. Do not try to install this stock Rom on any other Android device. This is the latest Official Rom available at the moment, you can easily upgrade your phone and start enjoying the android 6.0 features by flashing with Odin if the OTA update is not yet available in your region or you can’t wait.
Check Out Other Available Galaxy S5 Variant Firmwares:
This update is an official release packaged for flashing manually with Odin by samsung, so it includes everything: modem, bootloader etc. There’s is no errors or booting poblem. The region of the ROM makes no difference. Happy flashing and please let me know how it works.
Model Name: GALAXY S5
Version: Android 6.0.1
Build date: Tue, 03 May 2016 11:05:48 +0000
Product code: DBT
From Sammobile ( Very slow, use only if you have a premium account)
From Filescdn (Thanks to coc014 on xda forum. use the small download button, not the big one it should download without any restrictions)
How To Flash Firmware With Odin
1) extract/unzip firmware file (should show as .tar)
2) download odin v3.09 or newer and extract
3) open odin
4) Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
5) Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
6) Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
7) Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked and keep odin default settings
8) Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Note: if your phone freezes at the Samsung logo boot into recovery and wipe data and cache.
First boot might takes up to 28 minutes sometimes.