This is the official released android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy SM-G900F. Do not try to install this stock Rom on any other Android device. This is the latest Official Rom available at the moment, you can easily upgrade your phone and start enjoying the android 6.0 features by flashing with Odin if the OTA update is not yet available in your region or you can’t wait.
Check Out other Latest Marshmallow Firmware For Galaxy S5 Devices:
This update is an official release packaged for flashing manually with Odin by samsung, so it includes everything: modem, bootloader etc. There’s is no errors or booting poblem. The region of the ROM makes no difference. Happy flashing and please let me know how it works.
Model name: GALAXY S5
Country: Sri Lanka
Version: Android 6.0.1
Build date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 09:16:06 +0000
Product code: SLK
From Sammobile ( Very slow, use only if you have a premium account)
How To Install With Odin
1) extract/unzip firmware file (should show as .tar)
2) download odin v3.09 or newer and extract
3) open odin
4) Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
5) Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
6) Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
7) Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked and keep odin default settings
8) Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Note: if your phone freezes at the Samsung logo boot into recovery and wipe data and cache.
First boot might takes upto 28 minutes sometimes.
How To Root Galaxy S5 SM-G900F Marshmallow Firmware:
- Download Custom TWRP Recovery Here
- Flash the TWRP.tar recovery using Odin:
- Download SuperSU 2.71 systemless from here
- Reboot into Twrp recovery and Flash SuperSu
- Your phone is Now rooted
Marshmallow Galaxy S5 Video Review:
S5 Marshmallow Official Benchmarks
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?