This is the official released android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H. Do not try to install this stock Rom on any other Android device. This is the latest Official Rom available at the moment, you can easily upgrade your phone and start enjoying the android 6.0 features by flashing with Odin.
Model: GALAXY S5
Version: Android 6.0.1
Build date: Wed, 11 May 2016 14:29:13+0000
Product code: SKZ
How To Install With Odin
1) extract/unzip firmware file (should show as .tar)
2) download odin v3.09 or newer and extract
3) open odin
4) Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
5) Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
6) Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
7) Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked and keep odin default settings
8) Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Note: if your phone freezes at the Samsung logo boot into recovery and wipe data and cache.
How To Root Galaxy S5 SM-G900H Marshmallow Firmware
This is the best method to root the phone. Using this method might trip Knox counter, so make sure your warranty has expired.
- Download Custom TWRP Recovery Here
- Flash the TWRP.tar recovery using Odin:
- Download SuperSU beta from here
- Reboot into recovery and Flash SuperSu
- Your phone is Now rooted
Marshmallow Galaxy S5 Video Review
S5 Marshmallow Official Benchmarks Performance Reveiw
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?