This is the collections of the best and stable custom rom available for Samsung Galaxy J1 LTE SM-J100FN Model . You just have to download and install them and choose best one to use as your daily driver on your phone.
Note: You must have a Custom recovery Installed on your phone in other to Install a custom rom or a modified stock rom. You can download TWRP Custom recovery Below:
Download TWRP 184.108.40.206 for Samsung SM-J100FN Galaxy J1 LTE
You can check out How to install above TWRP custom Recovery and further instructions on XDA FORUM HERE
How to Install Below Custom Roms:
You can easily install by using TWRP Recovery(Check links Above).
- Click on the link below and download your desired roms.
- Move the downloaded .Zip file to the root of your SD-card.
- Reboot your phone to TWRP
- Click on the cleanup button and wipe your Dalvik, system, data and cache
- You do not need to mount anything, mounts are done automatically during the installation process.
- Click on Installation —> Select your External SDCard —> Select the ROM file, install. After installation, the phone will automatically reboot.
DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE SAMSUNG SM-J100FN GALAXY J1 LTE CUSTOM ROMS:
Turbo_ROM V3 CUSTOM ROM
- New UI animations
- Battery Conservation
- Fully Pre-Rooted with SuperSu support
- Good RAM Management
- And many More
Turbo_ROM v4 CUSTOM ROM
Many people do not know about Turbo_ROM v4, since it was CLOSED down on the official Turbo_ROM community website. The Turbo_ROM v1, v2 was made available to public access by the original Firmware developer, the v3 was also merged into public access too, but the v4 was made available to group members with paid access only. The original Turbo ROM developer has since abandoned the project, after his for got damaged and he got another phone instead six months ago.
I have decided to share this latest firmware, since it is up-to-date, and everyone is tired of using the unstable Turbo_ROM v2 and v3, I hope you will be happy and enjoy.
- ROM is based on the latest samsung official APC1 firmware .
- Pre-Rooted and also Root Explorer (file manager for root user) is available.
- Memory swapping is not available.
- Speed and more performance improvement
- New UI animations
- And so much more
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?