This is the collections of best Android 7.0 Nougat and Marshmallow 6.0 custom firmware available for the Xiaomi Redmi 3/3 Pro Smartphone also known by the codename “ido” device . You just have to download and install them and choose best one to use as your daily driver on your phone. Most of the download links are not in English language, you must use a browser with automatic translation i recommend google Chrome browser.
In other to flash and install the Rom in this posts you will need to have an unlocked bootloader and a custom TWRP Recovery already installed on your redmi 3/prime.
To Root your Device, you can just boot into your Recovery and flash supersu.zip
- An unlock BootLoader check here
- A custom recovery like TWRP click here
- Download your desired android 7.0 or 6.0 from this post
- Opengapps for arm64 device Click here
- Previous experience or your ability to follow simple instructions.
How To Install:
- To install this ROM you will need to have a latest custom Recovery such as TWRP installed.
- Copy the downloaded ROM.zip file to your phone.
- Boot into your recovery
- Back up your ROM
- Enter recovery
- Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
- Install the ROM
- Install GAPPS package
- Reboot – the first boot can take up to 5 minutes
All Android 7.1 Nougat Direct links:
1. lineage-14.1 a list of changes
2. XenonHD 7.1 [17/12/16]
Rom thread on XDA
3. ResurrectionRemix Beta 3 Nougat
All Android 6.0 Marshmallow Direct links
5. CM13 Chinese Multilanguage builds
[ROM] [SHARE] CM13 Chinese Multilanguage builds [Updated 29-06-2016] Source: XDA Forum
6. CM 13
7. AICP 6.0.1 Beta 2.0 Marshmallow
Source: MIUI Forum
8. BlissROM v6.4 (6.0.1 stable) by Biecpi
9. CandySiX (OMS) [unofficial]
Source: Xda forum
Download (baidu link)
Download ( androidfilehost)
11. cm-M-OS-6.0.1- Stable 4.0
Alternate link 2
Stable version 3.0
12. CyanogenMod 13 by HighwayStar
13. RessurectionRemix Official
14. EMUI 3.1 (PORT)
This firmware has alot of bugs
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
I have a Xiaomi redmi 3 Pro. Could you confirm me that I can install without any issue all the custom ROMs meant for the Xiaomi Redmi 3 (NOT Pro)?