Download Silent Hill iso ROM bin file for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch PSX / PS1 emulator file highly compressed in size and the full version in only 240MB updated for the year 2022. You can play on PS1 Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including Windows Computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device via ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch.
About Silent Hill Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch emulator Highly Compressed
Silent Hill rom iso also available in Bin and Cue file format for PlayStation One / PSX is a horror media franchise centered on a series of survival horror video games, created by Keiichiro Toyama, developed and published by Konami, and published by its subsidiary Konami Digital Entertainment. You play as widower Harry Mason, who is trying to distract himself from the sadness of his wife’s death by taking his daughter on a road trip. You wake up after a car accident on the borders of Silent Hill’s resort town to discover that your daughter, who had been sleeping in the backseat, has left—or been taken—the scene. To find her, you’ll have to venture into town and unravel the mysteries that have remained seven years after a horrific fire ravaged the village.
Features of Silent Hill Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for Emulator on Android and Computer Highly Compressed
- Frightening third-person adventure
- Detailed lighting effects include candlelight, flashlight, and fog
- Challenge formidable monsters, solve perplexing puzzles
- Realistic 3-D resort town
- Silent Hill is played from a third-person perspective, viewed from both fixed and moving camera angles.
- The Game includes five different endings, based on performance throughout the game
Requirement For Silent Hill ROM PS1 ISO ROM (Playstation One)
You can only play this ISO/Bin/ROM file Game using an Emulator on your Android Smartphone or Windows Pc.
If you are going to be playing this game on a Windows computer or Laptop you will need to download and install ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch Emulator on your PC.
For Android smartphone users who want to play Silent Hill ISO on their Phones, you will need to download the ePSXe apk and Bios from here and install.
Android version: 4.0 and higher
Windows 7, 8 and 10 supported
Game iso File details
NAME: Silent Hill
PLATFORM: PlayStation One
DEVELOPER: Kanami Company Entertainment
TYPE: Survival horror
NUMBER OF DISCS: One
SIZE: 240MB (Highly Compressed)
How to Download Silent Hill PSX / PS1 ISO ROM (Sony Playstation) Highly Compressed
This direct download link iso file below will work with all Sony Playstation emulators available for both windows Computer, Mac and Android Smartphones. The download links below was last updated on 20th May 2022.
How To Install and Play Silent Hill (Sony Playstation/ PS1) on your Android Phone with ePSXe and Fpse apk emulator.
- Download and install ZArchiver (if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest ePSXe apk + Bios from this link here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed ROM from above to your phone storage. Most of the games are compressed in RAR, 7zip, or zip format you will need to extract them to .iso, Data, bin, or cue file format to play with epSxe or Fpse emulator.
- Open your ePSXe Emulator and select Run Bios. That will search your phone and will find your extracted BIOS files.
- After it finishes, click on Run Game and select the Silent Hill.bin rom iso file in the folder where you’ve extracted the game files earlier.
Best Settings For Silent Hill ROM (ISO) Bin Cue PS1 ePSXe Emulator
Best ePsxe Bios settings:
For SCPH-1001 Simulated Bios select “Autodetect”
Best ePsxe CPU Settings:
- Disable CPU Frameskip
- Select and activate check “Show FPS”
- Set Custom FPS to Auto
- MME Enable Autodetect
- CPU Overclock X1
Best ePsxe Screen Preferences settings:
- Use Landscape Orientation
- Set the Aspect Ratio to “4:3”
- Set the Color Depth to 32Bit
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?