Download Driver 1 and driver 2 iso ROM bin file for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch PSX / PS1 emulator file highly compressed in size and the full version in only 14MB, 19MB and 360MB compressed and full versions updated for the year 2022. You can play on PS1 Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including Windows Computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device via ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch.
About Driver Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch emulator Highly Compressed
Driver rom iso also available in Bin and Cue file format for PlayStation One / PSX is the first edition in the Driver series, and it is an action driving video game. It was launched on the PlayStation on June 25, 1999, and was developed by Reflections Interactive and distributed by GT Interactive Software. The game, which was inspired by movie car chases, has players driving around four real-life cities – Miami, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York – in a variety of vehicles, with the plot focusing on the work of an undercover cop, John Tanner, who infiltrates a criminal organization to investigate their operations, only to discover a plot by their boss to assassinate the US President.
Features of Driver 1 and 2 Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for Emulator on Android and Computer Highly Compressed
- The game takes place in four cities: Miami, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City, which, like many other games at the time, are only loosely based on the genuine city layouts, but are notable for being explorable open world locations.
- The game was designed to mimic 1960s and 1970s car chase films.
- There are several other modes, like pursuit, getaway, and checkpoint races.
- Several cheats are accessible after the game is completed —Invincibility, immunity from the police, and other hacks are among them, adding to the game’s “fun factor.”
- Aside from the “Undercover” mode, the player may also drive around in cities (once they were unlocked) and on dirt tracks.
Requirement For Driver 1 and Driver 2 ROM PS1 ISO ROM (Playstation One)
You can only play this ISO/Bin/ROM file Game using an Emulator on your Android Smartphone or Windows Pc.
If you are going to be playing this game on a Windows computer or Laptop you will need to download and install ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch Emulator on your PC.
For Android smartphone users who want to play Driver ISO on their Phones, you will need to download the ePSXe apk and Bios from here and install.
Android version: 4.0 and higher
Windows 7, 8 and 10 supported
Game iso File details
PLATFORM: PlayStation One
DEVELOPER: Reflections Interactive
DISTRIBUTOR: GT Interactive software
NUMBER OF DISCS: One
SIZE: 360MB (Highly Compressed)
How to Download Driver 1/ Driver 2 PSX / PS1 ISO ROM (Sony Playstation) Highly Compressed
This direct download link iso file below will work with all Sony Playstation emulators available for both windows Computer, Mac and Android Smartphones. The download links below was last updated on 20th May 2022.
How To Install and Play Driver (Sony Playstation/ PS1) on your Android Phone with ePSXe and Fpse apk emulator.
- Download and install ZArchiver (if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest ePSXe apk + Bios from this link here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed ROM from above to your phone storage. Most of the games are compressed in RAR, 7zip, or zip format you will need to extract them to .iso, Data, bin, or cue file format to play with epSxe or Fpse emulator.
- Open your ePSXe Emulator and select Run Bios. That will search your phone and will find your extracted BIOS files.
- After it finishes, click on Run Game and select the Driver.bin rom iso file in the folder where you’ve extracted the game files earlier.
Best Settings For Driver ROM (ISO) Bin Cue PS1 ePSXe Emulator
Best ePsxe Bios settings:
For SCPH-1001 Simulated Bios select “Autodetect”
Best ePsxe CPU Settings:
- Disable CPU Frameskip
- Select and activate check “Show FPS”
- Set Custom FPS to Auto
- MME Enable Autodetect
- CPU Overclock X1
Best ePsxe Screen Preferences settings:
- Use Landscape Orientation
- Set the Aspect Ratio to “4:3”
- Set the Color Depth to 32Bit
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?