Download Final Fantasy VII iso ROM bin file for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch PSX / PS1 emulator file highly compressed in size and the full version in only 464MB/451MB/401MB updated for the year 2022. You can play on PS1 Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including Windows Computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device via ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch.
[Download] Chrono Cross ROM (ISO) ePSXe and Fpse emulator (362MB/338MB size) highly compressed – Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 APK BIN/CUE play on Android and pc
[Download] Tomb Raider ROM (ISO) ePSXe and Fpse emulator (15MB size) highly compressed – Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 APK BIN/CUE play on Android and pc
[Download] Final Fantasy Tactics The War of The Lions PSP ISO and Play with PPSSPP Emulator on Android (highly compressed 200mb)
[Download] Crisis Core FINAL FANTASY VII PSP ISO and Play with PPSSPP Emulator on Android
About Final Fantasy VII Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch emulator Highly Compressed
Final Fantasy VII rom iso also available in Bin and Cue file format for PlayStation One / PSX is a 1997 role-playing video game developed by Square for the PlayStation console. It is the seventh main installment in the Final Fantasy series. The game’s story follows Cloud Strife, a mercenary who joins an eco-terrorist organization to stop a world-controlling megacorporation from using the planet’s life essence as an energy source. Events send Cloud and his allies in pursuit of Sephiroth, a former member of the corporation who seeks to destroy the planet. During the journey, Cloud builds close friendships with his party members, including Aerith Gainsborough, who holds the secret to saving their world.
Features of Final Fantasy VII Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for Emulator on Android and Computer Highly Compressed
- Intricate and absorbing storyline with endearing characters.
- Immense and highly imaginative game world.
- Special battle system.
- Beautifully animated movie sequences
- The game features three modes of play: the world map, the field, and the battle screen.
- Game play involves exploration, puzzle solving, and real-time combat.
Requirement For Final Fantasy VII ROM PS1 ISO ROM (Playstation One)
You can only play this ISO/Bin/ROM file Game using an Emulator on your Android Smartphone or Windows Pc.
If you are going to be playing this game on a Windows computer or Laptop you will need to download and install ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch Emulator on your PC.
For Android smartphone users who want to play Final Fantasy VII ISO on their Phones, you will need to download the ePSXe apk and Bios from here and install.
Android version: 4.0 and higher
Windows 7, 8 and 10 supported
Game iso File details
NAME: Final Fantasy VII
PLATFORM: Playstation One
DISTRIBUTOR: Square Enix
NUMBER OF DISCS: Three
SIZE: 464MB/451MB/401MB(Highly Compressed)
How to Download Final Fantasy VII PSX / PS1 ISO ROM (Sony Playstation) Highly Compressed
This direct download link iso file below will work with all Sony Playstation emulators available for both windows Computer, Mac and Android Smartphones. The download links below was last updated on 20th May 2022.
Download Final Fantasy VII Disc 1 Ps1 /PSX/Psone iso rom Full version direct link from coolrom (400mb size)
Download Final Fantasy VII Disc 2 Ps1 /PSX/Psone iso rom Full version direct link from coolrom (400mb size)
Download Final Fantasy VII Disc 3 Ps1 /PSX/Psone iso rom Full version direct link from coolrom (400mb size)
How To Install and Play Final Fantasy VII (Sony Playstation/ PS1) on your Android Phone with ePSXe and Fpse apk emulator.
- Download and install ZArchiver (if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest ePSXe apk + Bios from this link here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed ROM from above to your phone storage. Most of the games are compressed in RAR, 7zip, or zip format you will need to extract them to .iso, Data, bin, or cue file format to play with epSxe or Fpse emulator.
- Open your ePSXe Emulator and select Run Bios. That will search your phone and will find your extracted BIOS files.
- After it finishes, click on Run Game and select the Final Fantasy VII .bin rom iso file in the folder where you’ve extracted the game files earlier.
Best Settings For Final Fantasy VII ROM (ISO) Bin Cue PS1 ePSXe Emulator
This is the best settings to play Final Fantasy VII Playstation 1 on all android phones with 100% full speed using ePSXe Emulator.
Best ePsxe Bios settings:
For SCPH-1001 Simulated Bios select “Autodetect”
Best ePsxe CPU Settings:
- Disable CPU Frameskip
- Select and activate check “Show FPS”
- Set Custom FPS to Auto
- MME Enable Autodetect
- CPU Overclock X1
Best ePsxe Screen Preferences settings:
- Use Landscape Orientation
- Set the Aspect Ratio to “4:3”
Set the Color Depth to 32Bit
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?