Download Anna Kournikova’s Smash Court Tennis iso ROM bin file for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch PSX / PS1 emulator file highly compressed in size and the full version in only 215MB updated for the year 2022. You can play on PS1 Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including Windows Computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device via ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch.
About Anna Kournikova’s Smash Court Tennis Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch emulator Highly Compressed
Anna Kournikova’s Smash Court Tennis rom iso also available in Bin and Cue file format for PlayStation One / PSX is also known as Smash Court 2 is a tennis video game developed by Namco for the PlayStation. It is the second title in Namco’s Smash Court series of games.
It is a simple tennis game which can be played with up to four players. The game features various modes such as a training mode, Street Tennis, which is played on street courts, and Smash Tennis, in which players fight against each other using explosive tennis balls. Along with various tennis characters, players can unlock characters from various Namco games.
Features of Smash Court 2 Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for Emulator on Android and Computer Highly Compressed
- This is the best tennis and all round multi-player game on the PlayStation.
- Fantastic 4 player game, this is the game for a great night in.
- Play all the great shots, Lobs,Smashes, Dinks, Drop shots.
- 14 locations on offer.As well as the 24 characters with a bonus 24.
- Play Smash Blast and hit an explosive ball across the net, time it right and blow up your opponent!
Requirement For Smash Court 2 ROM PS1 ISO ROM (Playstation One)
You can only play this ISO/Bin/ROM file Game using an Emulator on your Android Smartphone or Windows Pc.
If you are going to be playing this game on a Windows computer or Laptop you will need to download and install ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch Emulator on your PC.
For Android smartphone users who want to play Smash Court 2 ISO on their Phones, you will need to download the ePSXe apk and Bios from here and install.
Android version: 4.0 and higher
Windows 7, 8 and 10 supported
Game iso File details
NAME: Anna Kournikova’s Smash Court Tennis
PLATFORM: PlayStation One
DISTRIBUTOR: Sony Computer Entertainment
TYPE: Sport (Tennis)
NUMBER OF DISCS: One
SIZE: 215MB (Highly Compressed)
How to Download Smash Court 2 PSX / PS1 ISO ROM (Sony Playstation) Highly Compressed
This direct download link iso file below will work with all Sony Playstation emulators available for both windows Computer, Mac and Android Smartphones. The download links below was last updated on 21st May 2022.
How To Install and Play Smash Court 2 (Sony Playstation/ PS1) on your Android Phone with ePSXe and Fpse apk emulator.
- Download and install ZArchiver (if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest ePSXe apk + Bios from this link here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed ROM from above to your phone storage. Most of the games are compressed in RAR, 7zip, or zip format you will need to extract them to .iso, Data, bin, or cue file format to play with epSxe or Fpse emulator.
- Open your ePSXe Emulator and select Run Bios. That will search your phone and will find your extracted BIOS files.
- After it finishes, click on Run Game and select the Smash Court 2.bin rom iso file in the folder where you’ve extracted the game files earlier.
Best Settings For Smash Court 2 ROM (ISO) Bin Cue PS1 ePSXe Emulator
Best ePsxe Bios settings:
For SCPH-1001 Simulated Bios select “Autodetect”
Best ePsxe CPU Settings:
- Disable CPU Frameskip
- Select and activate check “Show FPS”
- Set Custom FPS to Auto
- MME Enable Autodetect
- CPU Overclock X1
Best ePsxe Screen Preferences settings:
- Use Landscape Orientation
- Set the Aspect Ratio to “4:3”
- Set the Color Depth to 32Bit
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?