Download NBA Jam: Tournament Edition iso ROM bin file for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch PSX / PS1 emulator file highly compressed in size and the full version in only 349MB updated for the year 2022. You can play on PS1 Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including Windows Computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device via ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch.
[Download] Anna Kournikova’s Smash Court Tennis ROM (ISO) ePSXe and Fpse emulator (215MB size) highly compressed – Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 APK BIN/CUE play on Android and pc
[Download] NBA 2K11 PSP ISO and Play with PPSSPP Emulator on Android (highly compressed 40mb)
(NBA 2020) Download NBA 2K20 Apk + OBB Data Latest Version
About NBA Jam: Tournament Edition Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch emulator Highly Compressed
NBA Jam: Tournament Edition rom iso also available in Bin and Cue file format for PlayStation One / PSX is part of a long-running basketball video game series based on the National Basketball Association (NBA).
NBA Jam: Tournament Edition (commonly referred to as NBA Jam: T.E.) includes an updated rosters of club players, new features and Easter eggs combined with the same gameplay of the original. Jon Hey created new music specifically for NBA Jam: T.E. to replace the original NBA Jam music. Teams now consisted of three players (though only two could be on the court at any time; in practice, the extra player meant greater variety in lineups), with the exception of the new “Rookies” team, which consists of five players, all picked in the 1994 NBA draft.
Features of NBA Jam: Tournament Edition Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for Emulator on Android and Computer Highly Compressed
- Tournament” mode that turns off computer assistance and on-court hot spots that allowed for additional points or special slam dunks.
- More player attributes such as clutch and fatigue levels.
- Players could be substituted into the game between quarters.
- Tim Kitzrow in-game announcer.
- The game also featured new hidden teams and secret playable characters.
Requirement For Jam: Tournament Edition ROM PS1 ISO ROM (Playstation One)
You can only play this ISO/Bin/ROM file Game using an Emulator on your Android Smartphone or Windows Pc.
If you are going to be playing this game on a Windows computer or Laptop you will need to download and install ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch Emulator on your PC.
For Android smartphone users who want to play GAMENAME ISO on their Phones, you will need to download the ePSXe apk and Bios from here and install.
Android version: 4.0 and higher
Windows 7, 8 and 10 supported
Game iso File details
NAME: Jam: Tournament Edition
PLATFORM: PlayStation One
DISTRIBUTOR: Midway, Acclaim Entertainment
TYPE: Sport (Basketball)
NUMBER OF DISCS: One
SIZE: 349MB (Highly Compressed)
How to Download NBA Jam: Tournament Edition PSX / PS1 ISO ROM (Sony Playstation) Highly Compressed
This direct download link iso file below will work with all Sony Playstation emulators available for both windows Computer, Mac and Android Smartphones. The download links below was last updated on 21st May 2022.
Download NBA Jam Tournament Edition /PSX/Psone iso rom bin ecm Full version Highly compressed Coolrom Direct link (300MB size)
How To Install and Play Jam: Tournament Edition (Sony Playstation/ PS1) on your Android Phone with ePSXe and Fpse apk emulator.
- Download and install ZArchiver (if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest ePSXe apk + Bios from this link here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed ROM from above to your phone storage. Most of the games are compressed in RAR, 7zip, or zip format you will need to extract them to .iso, Data, bin, or cue file format to play with epSxe or Fpse emulator.
- Open your ePSXe Emulator and select Run Bios. That will search your phone and will find your extracted BIOS files.
- After it finishes, click on Run Game and select the Jam: Tournament Edition.bin rom iso file in the folder where you’ve extracted the game files earlier.
Best Settings For Jam: Tournament Edition ROM (ISO) Bin Cue PS1 ePSXe Emulator
This is the best settings to play Jam: Tournament Editiona Playstation 1 on all android phones with 100% full speed using ePSXe Emulator.
Best ePsxe Bios settings:
For SCPH-1001 Simulated Bios select “Autodetect”
Best ePsxe CPU Settings:
- Disable CPU Frameskip
- Select and activate check “Show FPS”
- Set Custom FPS to Auto
- MME Enable Autodetect
- CPU Overclock X1
Best ePsxe Screen Preferences settings:
- Use Landscape Orientation
- Set the Aspect Ratio to “4:3”
- Set the Color Depth to 32Bit
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?