Download GAMENAME iso ROM bin file for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch PSX / PS1 emulator file highly compressed in size and the full version in only 222MB updated for the year 2022. You can play on PS1 Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including Windows Computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device via ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch.
About Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power Battles Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch emulator Highly Compressed
Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles rom iso also available in Bin and Cue file format for PlayStation One / PSX is an action Star Wars video game set during the time frame of Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace.
The game loosely follows the plot of The Phantom Menace and begins as two Jedi are sent to negotiate an agreement between the corrupt Trade Federation and the royal government of Naboo. The meeting turns out to be a trap and the two Jedi manage to fight their way through battle droids on the Trade Federation ship. Take back the Theed Royal Palace in this fast and furious lightsaber action game. You will have the power of the Force and your trusty Jedi saber to help you ward off legions of battle droids, destroyer droids, assassins, and other creatures from the Star Wars: Episode I worlds. Your connection to the Force grows with each battle, which adds much-needed power boosts, new moves, and enhanced Jedi abilities for your journeys within the various worlds.
Features of Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for Emulator on Android and Computer Highly Compressed
- Five primary characters are available for players to use; Jedi Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Jedi Masters Qui-Gon Jinn, Mace Windu.
- The game features both characters and levels that can be unlocked by completing specific tasks in the game.
- Players unlocks additional lightsaber combos and force powers as game progresses.
- Characters have specific lightsaber styles, force powers, weaknesses and strengths.
- Nice extras like hidden characters, training mode, and one-on-one fight mode add to its value
- Very good graphics, music, and sound
Requirement For Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles ROM PS1 ISO ROM (Playstation One)
You can only play this ISO/Bin/ROM file Game using an Emulator on your Android Smartphone or Windows Pc.
If you are going to be playing this game on a Windows computer or Laptop you will need to download and install ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch Emulator on your PC.
For Android smartphone users who want to play Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles ISO on their Phones, you will need to download the ePSXe apk and Bios from here and install.
Android version: 4.0 and higher
Windows 7, 8 and 10 supported
Game iso File details
NAME: Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power Battles
PLATFORM: PlayStation One
NUMBER OF DISCS:
SIZE: 222MB (Highly Compressed)
How to Download Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles PSX / PS1 ISO ROM (Sony Playstation) Highly Compressed
This direct download link iso file below will work with all Sony Playstation emulators available for both windows Computer, Mac and Android Smartphones. The download links below was last updated on 22nd May 2022.
How To Install and Play Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles (Sony Playstation/ PS1) on your Android Phone with ePSXe and Fpse apk emulator.
- Download and install ZArchiver (if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest ePSXe apk + Bios from this link here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed ROM from above to your phone storage. Most of the games are compressed in RAR, 7zip, or zip format you will need to extract them to .iso, Data, bin, or cue file format to play with epSxe or Fpse emulator.
- Open your ePSXe Emulator and select Run Bios. That will search your phone and will find your extracted BIOS files.
- After it finishes, click on Run Game and select the Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles.bin rom iso file in the folder where you’ve extracted the game files earlier.
Best Settings For Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles ROM (ISO) Bin Cue PS1 ePSXe Emulator
This is the best settings to play Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles Playstation 1 on all android phones with 100% full speed using ePSXe Emulator.
Best ePsxe Bios settings:
For SCPH-1001 Simulated Bios select “Autodetect”
Best ePsxe CPU Settings:
- Disable CPU Frameskip
- Select and activate check “Show FPS”
- Set Custom FPS to Auto
- MME Enable Autodetect
- CPU Overclock X1
Best ePsxe Screen Preferences settings:
- Use Landscape Orientation
- Set the Aspect Ratio to “4:3”
- Set the Color Depth to 32Bit
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?