Download Tekken 3 iso ROM bin file for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch PSX / PS1 emulator file highly compressed in size and the full version in only 438 MB updated for the year 2022. You can play on PS1 Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including Windows Computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device via ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch.
About Tekken 3 Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch emulator Highly Compressed
Tekken 3 rom iso also available in Bin and Cue file format for PlayStation One / PSX is a fighting game, the third entry in the Tekken series international release in March 1997. Heihachi Mishima formed the Tekken Force, a paramilitary force committed to the security of the Mishima Zaibatsu, fifteen years after the King of the Iron Fist Tournament 2. Heihachi is responsible for several events that have finally contributed to world peace, thanks to the company’s influence. An ancient evil force has reawakened, attacking in secret and feeding on the souls of mighty warriors. To lure it out of hiding will take the greatest fighting contest the world has ever seen…Tekken 3. Some are fighting for revenge, some for honor, Ultimately, all are fighting for their lives and the fate of all mankind.
Features of Tekken 3 Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for Emulator on Android and Computer Highly Compressed
- Tekken 3 contains all the modes from Tekken 2. Time attack, team battle, practice mode, and survival mode are all there.
- Introduces a beat ’em up minigame called “Tekken Force”, which pits the player in various stages against tons of ninjas.
- A new generation of fighters and upgraded fight moves and combos
- Stunning high resolution graphics and movie sequences
- Tekken 3 rewards players’ persistent endeavors with secret characters, alternate costumes, and yet another mode of play, Tekken ball, a bizarre variation on volleyball.
- Quicker recoveries from knockdowns, more escapes from tackles and stuns
Requirement For Tekken 3 ROM PS1 ISO ROM (Playstation One)
You can only play this ISO/Bin/ROM file Game using an Emulator on your Android Smartphone or Windows Pc.
If you are going to be playing this game on a Windows computer or Laptop you will need to download and install ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch Emulator on your PC.
For Android smartphone users who want to play Tekken 3 ISO on their Phones, you will need to download the ePSXe apk and Bios from here and install.
Android version: 4.0 and higher
Windows 7, 8 and 10 supported
Game iso File details
NAME: Tekken 3
PLATFORM: Playstation One
NUMBER OF DISCS: One
SIZE: 438MB (Highly Compressed)
How to Download Tekken 3 PSX / PS1 ISO ROM (Sony Playstation) Highly Compressed
This direct download link iso file below will work with all Sony Playstation emulators available for both windows Computer, Mac and Android Smartphones. The download links below was last updated on 20th May 2022.
How To Install and Play Tekken 3 (Sony Playstation/ PS1) on your Android Phone with ePSXe and Fpse apk emulator.
- Download and install ZArchiver (if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest ePSXe apk + Bios from this link here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed ROM from above to your phone storage. Most of the games are compressed in RAR, 7zip, or zip format you will need to extract them to .iso, Data, bin, or cue file format to play with epSxe or Fpse emulator.
- Open your ePSXe Emulator and select Run Bios. That will search your phone and will find your extracted BIOS files.
- After it finishes, click on Run Game and select the Tekken 3.bin rom iso file in the folder where you’ve extracted the game files earlier.
Best Settings For Tekken 3 ROM (ISO) Bin Cue PS1 ePSXe Emulator
Best ePsxe Bios settings:
For SCPH-1001 Simulated Bios select “Autodetect”
Best ePsxe CPU Settings
- :Disable CPU Frameskip
- Select and activate check “Show FPS”
- Set Custom FPS to Auto
- MME Enable Autodetect
- CPU Overclock X1
Best ePsxe Screen Preferences settings:
- Use Landscape Orientation
- Set the Aspect Ratio to “4:3”
- Set the Color Depth to 32Bit
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?