Table of Contents
Download Dino Crisis 2 iso ROM bin file for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch PSX / PS1 emulator file highly compressed in size and the full version in only 310MB, and 100MB updated for the year 2022. You can play on PS1 Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including Windows Computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device via ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch.
About Dino Crisis 2 Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch emulator Highly Compressed
Dino Crisis 2 rom iso also available in Bin and Cue file format for PlayStation One / PSX is an action-adventure video game for the PlayStation developed by Capcom Production Studio 4 and published by Capcom. It is the second installment in the Dino Crisis series.
After the events of the previous game, unsafe research into time-distorting Third Energy has resulted in an entire research base, military institution, and fictional metropolis of Edward City to be transported to another time, along with all of its inhabitants. Secret Operations Raid Team operative Regina returns as one of the main playable characters, sent along as an adviser to the rescue team that travels through time to find survivors of the time displacement and recover data on the Third Energy experiments.
Features of Dino Crisis 2 Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for Emulator on Android and Computer Highly Compressed
- Armed with the most advanced heavy weaponry, you’ll have to go on a search-and-rescue mission to find survivors and recover lost research data.
- This game is twice as difficult as the first due to larger terrain, more and badder dinosaurs, and smarter AI.
- It’s endless adrenaline-pumping action as you go hunting while avoiding being hunted!
- After completing the main game, an unlockable mode known as Extra Crisis with two playable modes: “Dino Colosseum” and “Dino Duel” becomes available.
- Colosseum is a survival mode in which a chosen character fights off a succession of attacks by various dinosaurs, the larger and more dangerous being the latter.
Requirement For Dino Crisis 2 ROM PS1 ISO ROM (Playstation One)
You can only play this ISO/Bin/ROM file Game using an Emulator on your Android Smartphone or Windows Pc.
If you are going to be playing this game on a Windows computer or Laptop you will need to download and install ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch Emulator on your PC.
For Android smartphone users who want to play GAMENAMEDino Crisis 2 ISO on their Phones, you will need to download the ePSXe apk and Bios from here and install.
Android version: 4.0 and higher
Windows 7, 8 and 10 supported
Game iso File details
NAME: Dino Crisis 2
PLATFORM: PlayStation One
DEVELOPER: Capcom Production Studio 4
DISTRIBUTOR: Capcom, Virgin Interactive
NUMBER OF DISCS: One
SIZE: 310MB (Highly Compressed)
How to Download Dino Crisis 2 PSX / PS1 ISO ROM (Sony Playstation) Highly Compressed
This direct download link iso file below will work with all Sony Playstation emulators available for both windows Computer, Mac and Android Smartphones. The download links below was last updated on 21st May 2022.
How To Install and Play Dino Crisis 2 (Sony Playstation/ PS1) on your Android Phone with ePSXe and Fpse apk emulator.
- Download and install ZArchiver (if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest ePSXe apk + Bios from this link here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed ROM from above to your phone storage. Most of the games are compressed in RAR, 7zip, or zip format you will need to extract them to .iso, Data, bin, or cue file format to play with epSxe or Fpse emulator.
- Open your ePSXe Emulator and select Run Bios. That will search your phone and will find your extracted BIOS files.
- After it finishes, click on Run Game and select the Dino Crisis 2.bin rom iso file in the folder where you’ve extracted the game files earlier.
Best Settings For Dino Crisis 2 ROM (ISO) Bin Cue PS1 ePSXe Emulator
Best ePsxe Bios settings:
For SCPH-1001 Simulated Bios select “Autodetect”
Best ePsxe CPU Settings:
- Disable CPU Frameskip
- Select and activate check “Show FPS”
- Set Custom FPS to Auto
- MME Enable Autodetect
- CPU Overclock X1
Best ePsxe Screen Preferences settings:
- Use Landscape Orientation
- Set the Aspect Ratio to “4:3”
- Set the Color Depth to 32Bit
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?