Download Parasite Eve iso ROM bin file for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch PSX / PS1 emulator file highly compressed in size and the full version in only 50MB, and 200MB in size updated for the year 2022. You can play on PS1 Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including Windows Computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device via ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch.
About Parasite Eve Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch emulator Highly Compressed
Parasite Eve rom iso also available in Bin and Cue file format for PlayStation One / PSX is a 1998 action role-playing horror video game developed and published by Square. It is a sequel to the novel Parasite Eve, written by Hideaki Sena; it is also the first game in the Parasite Eve video game series.
It tells the story of Aya Brea of the NYPD on a case involving mass spontaneous human combustion, mutating animals, and the mitochondria revolution. It begins when Aya is attending an opera at Carnegie Hall. The soloist bursts into song and the audience bursts into flames. Somehow, Aya is the only attendee who isn’t affected. Not surprisingly, she wants to know what’s going on. This curiosity, coupled with her duties as a police officer, grows into a full-scale investigation.
Features of Parasite Eve Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for Emulator on Android and Computer Highly Compressed
- A compelling plot involving battling mutant monsters in real-time polygon combat.
- When not in battle, the player can use tools and super-tools to change the weapon and armor qualities and effects.
- When the game is completed, a new game extra mode called “EX game” becomes available.
- EX game gives player access to every item stored in the police station, the game begins with the final weapon and armor the player selected before ending the first game.
- Beautiful game mechanics
Requirement For Parasite Eve ROM PS1 ISO ROM (Playstation One)
You can only play this ISO/Bin/ROM file Game using an Emulator on your Android Smartphone or Windows Pc.
If you are going to be playing this game on a Windows computer or Laptop you will need to download and install ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch Emulator on your PC.
For Android smartphone users who want to play Parasite Eve ISO on their Phones, you will need to download the ePSXe apk and Bios from here and install.
Android version: 4.0 and higher
Windows 7, 8 and 10 supported
Game iso File details
NAME: Parasite Eve
PLATFORM: PlayStation One
DISTRIBUTOR: Square Electronic Art
TYPE: Action role-playing, horror
NUMBER OF DISCS: Two
SIZE: 50MB (Highly Compressed)
How to Download Parasite Eve PSX / PS1 ISO ROM (Sony Playstation) Highly Compressed
This direct download link iso file below will work with all Sony Playstation emulators available for both windows Computer, Mac and Android Smartphones. The download links below was last updated on 21st May 2022.
How To Install and Play Parasite Eve (Sony Playstation/ PS1) on your Android Phone with ePSXe and Fpse apk emulator.
- Download and install ZArchiver (if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest ePSXe apk + Bios from this link here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed ROM from above to your phone storage. Most of the games are compressed in RAR, 7zip, or zip format you will need to extract them to .iso, Data, bin, or cue file format to play with epSxe or Fpse emulator.
- Open your ePSXe Emulator and select Run Bios. That will search your phone and will find your extracted BIOS files.
- After it finishes, click on Run Game and select the Parasite Eve.bin rom iso file in the folder where you’ve extracted the game files earlier.
Best Settings For Parasite Eve ROM (ISO) Bin Cue PS1 ePSXe Emulator
Best ePsxe Bios settings:
For SCPH-1001 Simulated Bios select “Autodetect”
Best ePsxe CPU Settings:
- Disable CPU Frameskip
- Select and activate check “Show FPS”
- Set Custom FPS to Auto
- MME Enable Autodetect
- CPU Overclock X1
Best ePsxe Screen Preferences settings:
- Use Landscape Orientation
- Set the Aspect Ratio to “4:3”
- Set the Color Depth to 32Bit
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?