Table of Contents
Download Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver iso ROM bin file for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch PSX / PS1 emulator file highly compressed in size and the full version in only 271MB updated for the year 2022. You can play on PS1 Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including Windows Computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device via ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch.
About Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for ePSXe, FPse, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Gold, and RetroArch emulator Highly Compressed
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver rom iso also available in Bin and Cue file format for PlayStation One / PSX is an action-adventure video game developed by Crystal Dynamics and published by Eidos Interactive. It was released for the PlayStation in 1999. As the second game in the Legacy of Kain series, Soul Reaver is the sequel to Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain.
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver tells the story of Raziel, one of the undead lieutenants of the vampire lord Kain. Jealous of Raziel’s newly evolved wings, Kain tears them apart and casts his former champion into the netherworld. But something–some kind of powerful entity that dwells in the netherworld–has restored Raziel to a semblance of life and has set him on a path of vengeance.
Features of Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for Emulator on Android and Computer Highly Compressed
- Raziel must negotiate puzzles, overcome traps and defy blood-chilling enemies to reach his goal.
- As the game progresses, Raziel gains the powers of his clan brothers after defeating them and becomes able to phase through gates in the spectral realm and climb walls in the material realm.
- Players can find an ancient relic that gives Raziel the power to fire bolts of telekinetic energy.
- Players can also find magical glyphs that allow Raziel to expend magical energy to attack groups of enemies simultaneously.
- Ability to glide using the tattered remnants of Raziel’s wings
- Agile, fluid character animation and combat moves
- Beautiful scenery.
Requirement For Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver ROM PS1 ISO ROM (Playstation One)
You can only play this ISO/Bin/ROM file Game using an Emulator on your Android Smartphone or Windows Pc.
If you are going to be playing this game on a Windows computer or Laptop you will need to download and install ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch Emulator on your PC.
For Android smartphone users who want to play Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver ISO on their Phones, you will need to download the ePSXe apk and Bios from here and install.
Android version: 4.0 and higher
Windows 7, 8 and 10 supported
Game iso File details
NAME: Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
PLATFORM: PlayStation One
DEVELOPER: Crystal Dynamics
DISTRIBUTOR: Eidos Interactive
NUMBER OF DISCS: One
SIZE: 271MB (Highly Compressed)
How to Download Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver PSX / PS1 ISO ROM (Sony Playstation) Highly Compressed
This direct download link iso file below will work with all Sony Playstation emulators available for both windows Computer, Mac and Android Smartphones. The download links below was last updated on 24th May 2022.
How To Install and Play Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (Sony Playstation/ PS1) on your Android Phone with ePSXe and Fpse apk emulator.
- Download and install ZArchiver (if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest ePSXe apk + Bios from this link here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed ROM from above to your phone storage. Most of the games are compressed in RAR, 7zip, or zip format you will need to extract them to .iso, Data, bin, or cue file format to play with epSxe or Fpse emulator.
- Open your ePSXe Emulator and select Run Bios. That will search your phone and will find your extracted BIOS files.
- After it finishes, click on Run Game and select the Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.bin rom iso file in the folder where you’ve extracted the game files earlier.
Best Settings For Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver ROM (ISO) Bin Cue PS1 ePSXe Emulator
Best ePsxe Bios settings:
For SCPH-1001 Simulated Bios select “Autodetect”
Best ePsxe CPU Settings:
- Disable CPU Frameskip
- Select and activate check “Show FPS”
- Set Custom FPS to Auto
- MME Enable Autodetect
- CPU Overclock X1
Best ePsxe Screen Preferences settings:
- Use Landscape Orientation
- Set the Aspect Ratio to “4:3”
- Set the Color Depth to 32Bit
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?