Download Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep iso ppsspp file highly compressed and full versions from Mediafire, Googledrive, and direct link in only 1.37GB in size full versions compressed. You can play on PSP Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including windows computer or Mac easily without a need for external game.
[Download] Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable ppsspp emulator – PSP APK Iso highly compressed 844MB
[Download] Justice League: Heroes ppsspp emulator – PSP APK Iso highly compressed 600MB
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep iso for ppsspp emulator is an action role-playing video game developed and published by Square Enix in collaboration with Disney Interactive Studios for the PlayStation Portable, serving as the sixth installment in the Kingdom Hearts series. Play as Terra, Ventus, and Aqua – three friends with a common dream who find themselves in the middle of a crisis affecting worlds far beyond their own. Their destinies will unfold across memorable Disney worlds in three intertwining stories. Secrets will be unraveled and friendships will be tested. The KINGDOM HEARTS saga starts here.
Features Of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep PPSSPP Highly Compressed:
- Gameplay’s Command System allows players to customize a Command Deck with techniques and abilities that they can perform at will.
- Player can use Focus to perform specific techniques and combos unique to characters.
- Enchanted Dominion (Sleeping Beauty) and Castle of Dreams (Cinderella) are among the Disney settings and characters that will make their first appearances in KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep.
- Explore the origins of the KINGDOM HEARTS narrative through the stories of three distinct characters: Terra, Ventus, and Aqua. Only after playing with all three characters is the entire tale revealed.
- The same action-packed experience that fans have come to expect returns, with all-new features like Command Styles, Command Decks, Shotlocks, and Dimension Links, making it the most complex KINGDOM HEARTS title to date.
- With four brand-new multiplayer modes, you can share the excitement and fun with your friends: Rumble, Versus, Arena, Command Board, and Rumble Racing.
- The PSP system technology allows for vivid and spectacular graphics in a 16:9 widescreen presentation.
Requirements For Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep PPSSPP ISO CSO Highly Compressed
- Android 4.1 and above operating system
- Minimum of 1 GB of RAM
- Minimum of a quad-core processor
- To play this iso game, you will need to download and install an Emulator app on your Android Smartphone or PC. Please check out our detailed guide and how to install it below: How to Download and install PPSSPP Emulator Free and Gold Version Apk for Android and Pc
Game iso details:
- Release date: January 9, 2010
- Series: Kingdom Hearts
- Genre: Action role-playing
- Mode: Single-player, multi-player
- Platforms: PlayStation Portable
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Developer: Square Enix Product Development Division 5
How to Download Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep PPSSPP Highly Compressed ISO and CSO
Here is the direct download links Mediafire and Google drive for Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, they are all available in full and highly compressed versions. Choose any iso or cso you want below:
Download Kingdom Hearts psp ppsspp iso rom CSO Full Version (1.4GB) Coolrom direct Link(No Password)
Download Kingdom Hearts psp ppsspp iso rom CSO Full Version (1.4GB) Freeroms direct Link(No Password)
To download Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep PSP ISO ROM game File on your smartphone then you need to follow the steps below. It will help you easily download the game on your phone:
- First, click on any of the direct Download button above either from Mediafire or Google drive where the ISO is hosted.
- Wait for the page to completely get loaded on your browser.
- Press on the download button and wait for the server to send the Zip file to your Browser.
- Verify and accept the download request and wait for the file to get downloaded.
- Wait until the psp iso rom file gets completely downloaded on your smartphone and play on PPSSPP emulator apk.
How To Install and Play Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep – PSP Iso on your Android Smartphone using PPSSPP Emulator
By following these simple steps below you can easily install and play Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep PPSSPP – PSP Iso File using emulator on Android:
- Download and install ZArchiver file manager from Google playstore(if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest PPSSPP Gold emulator from above (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed iso cso from above to your phone storage.
- Extract the Game ISO ROM or CSO file using ZArchiver Pro. To do that, click on the ISO or CSO and select to open with ZArchiver Pro, then click on extract.
- Ensure to extract the ISO to PPSSPP >> PSP >> Game on your SD card or internal storage where you can easily find it.
- Launch the PPSSPP app. Then navigate to the Game tab. You should see the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep icon there. If you don’t, then open your file manager from the emulator and locate the game file.
How to use Cheats.db to play Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep iso with PPSSPP Emulator:
You will need to Download our cheat.db zip file Database and import into your Emulator it works on Android and PC. This allows you to use and apply cheats/tricks on your psp Emulator playing kingdom heart iso or Rom game file. You will need to follow the right steps to achieve it. You will be able to download and import the latest cheat for this game by following this guide.
Best Settings For Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Iso cso PSP PPSSPP Emulator
This is the best settings to play Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep on all android phones with 100% full speed using PPSSPP Emulator.
- Enable Auto Frameskipping for no errors, Configure display setting option to play game in full screen resolution.
- Mode: Non-Buffered Rendering
- Display Resolution: 2x PSP or More
- Fast Memory: On
- Frameskipping = 0 (or 1 if running slow)
- Leave Rest Default
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?