Download Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable iso ppsspp file highly compressed and full versions from Mediafire, Googledrive, and direct link in only 844MB highly compressed in size. You can easily play on PSP Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including windows computer or Mac, without needing an external game controller.
Check out more:
[Download] Justice League: Heroes ppsspp emulator – PSP APK Iso highly compressed 600MB
[Download] Dragon ball z shin budokai 2 iso ppsspp emulator – PSP APK Iso ROM highly compressed 300MB
Persona 3 Portable iso for ppsspp emulator is a single-player, AI-based RPG that delivers the thought-provoking, addictive fun that made Persona 3 such a smash hit on PlayStation 2 to the PlayStation Portable (PSP). The game includes the majority of the content from the original Persona 3 as well as some components from Persona 3: FES, as well as the new and important abilities to play as a female character and manage your teammates directly in combat. Skill Cards, part-time jobs, one-button menu shortcuts, faster team equipment swaps, and reduced load screens designed for PSP are among the additional features.
Features Of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable PPSSPP Highly Compressed:
- Classic, thought-provoking Persona RPG gameplay in which players use their social interactions with others in-game to create wieldable physical manifestations of their thoughts, which they then use in team-based combat against Shadow adversaries in Tartarus.
- Almost all of the content from the original Persona 3 PS2 game is included, as well as aspects from Persona 3: FES.
- Skill Cards, part-time occupations, and the ability to influence your comrades directly in battle are all significant enhancements over previous games.
- The essential new ability to play as a female character, which provides a dramatic impact on the game’s sophisticated social dynamics and gives the player a whole new viewpoint on the events of the game.
- Every aspect of the gameplay experience has been improved, including playability. One-button menu shortcuts, faster team equipment swaps, lightning-fast load times, and other refinements and improvements set the tone for portable gaming.
Requirements Persona 3 Portable PPSSPP ISO CSO Highly Compressed
- Android 4.1 and above operating system
- Minimum of 1 GB of RAM
- Minimum of a quad-core processor
- To play this iso game, you will need to download and install an Emulator app on your Android Smartphone or PC. Please check out our detailed guide and how to install it below: How to Download and install PPSSPP Emulator Free and Gold Version Apk for Android and Pc
Game iso details:
- Release date: July 6, 2010
- Series: Megami Tensei (main) Persona (sub-series)
- Genre: Role-playing, Social simulation
- Mode: Single-player
- Platforms: PlayStation Portable
- Publisher: Ghostlight
- Developer: Atlus
How to Download Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable PPSSPP Highly Compressed ISO and CSO
Here is the direct download links Mediafire and Google drive for Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable, they are all available in full and highly compressed versions. Choose any iso or cso you want below:
Download Persona 3 psp ppsspp iso rom CSO Full Version (800MB) Coolrom direct Link(No Password)
Download Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 psp ppsspp iso rom CSO Full Version (800MB) Freeroms direct Link(No Password)
To download Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable PSP ISO ROM game File on your smartphone then you need to follow the steps below. It will help you easily download the game on your phone:
- First, click on any of the direct Download button above either from Mediafire or Google drive where the ISO is hosted.
- Wait for the page to completely get loaded on your browser.
- Press on the download button and wait for the server to send the Zip file to your Browser.
- Verify and accept the download request and wait for the file to get downloaded.
- Wait until the psp iso rom file gets completely downloaded on your smartphone and play on PPSSPP emulator apk.
How To Install and Play Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable – PSP Iso on your Android Smartphone using PPSSPP Emulator
By following these simple steps below you can easily install and play Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable PPSSPP – PSP Iso File using emulator on Android:
- Download and install ZArchiver file manager from Google playstore(if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest PPSSPP Gold emulator from above (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed iso cso from above to your phone storage.
- Extract the Game ISO ROM or CSO file using ZArchiver Pro. To do that, click on the ISO or CSO and select to open with ZArchiver Pro, then click on extract.
- Ensure to extract the ISO to PPSSPP >> PSP >> Game on your SD card or internal storage where you can easily find it.
- Launch the PPSSPP app. Then navigate to the Game tab. You should see the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable icon there. If you don’t, then open your file manager from the emulator and locate the game file.
How to use Cheats.db to play Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable iso with PPSSPP Emulator:
You will need to Download our cheat.db zip file Database and import into your Emulator it works on Android and PC. This allows you to use and apply cheats/tricks on your psp Emulator playing Wipeout iso or Rom game file. You will need to follow the right steps to achieve it. You will be able to download and import the latest cheat for this game by following this guide.
Best Settings For Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable Iso cso PSP PPSSPP Emulator
This is the best settings to play Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable on all android phones with 100% full speed using PPSSPP Emulator.
- Enable Auto Frameskipping for no errors, Configure display setting option to play game in full screen resolution.
- Mode: Non-Buffered Rendering
- Display Resolution: 2x PSP or More
- Fast Memory: On
- Frameskipping = 0 (or 1 if running slow)
- Leave Rest Default
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?