Download Super Mario Galaxy iso Dolphin emulator rom file highly compressed in size and the full version only 4.5GB from mega. You can play on Nintendo Wii Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including windows computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device-via. You can also play Super Mario Galaxy on Dolphin emulator using a controller or Keyboard, Emulating WiiMote, and Nunchuck.
About Super Mario Galaxy Wii ISO: Dolphin Emulator Highly Compressed
Super Mario Galaxy is a 2007 platform action-adventure video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Wii. It is the third 3D game in the Super Mario series. As Mario or Luigi, the player embarks on a quest to rescue Princess Peach.
The levels in the game consist of galaxies filled with minor planets and worlds, with different variations of gravity, the central element of gameplay. The player character is controlled using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, and completes missions, fights bosses, and reaches certain areas to collect Power Stars. Certain levels use the motion-based Wii Remote functions.
Super Mario Galaxy was a critical and commercial success, hailed as one of the best games in the series and one of the greatest video games ever made. At the time of its closure in 2019, Super Mario Galaxy was the highest-rated game of all time on review-aggregating site GameRankings.
Features of Super Mario Galaxy Wii ISO: Dolphin Emulator Highly Compressed
- This game is one of the highest-rated and best-selling Wii games of all time.
- Amazing 3d graphics and soundtrack.
- Travels through different galaxies to collect Power Stars, earned by completing missions, defeating a boss, or reaching a particular area.
- Players can usually jump from one independent object and fall towards another one nearby.
- The player is awarded the ability to play as Luigi after collecting 120 Power Stars as Mario.
Requirement For Super Mario Galaxy Wii (Nintendo Wii)
You can only play this ISO file Game using an Emulator on your Android Smartphone, macOS or Windows Pc.
If you are going to be playing this game on a Windows computer, Laptop or Mac you will need to download and install Dolphin Emulator on your PC from Here
For Android smartphone users who want to play Super Mario Galaxy iso on their Phones, you will need to download the Dolphin emulator apk and also set it up using the best-recommended settings from here.
You will need to set up the Wii controller with a Bluetooth gamepad to Emulating WiiMote and Nunchuck in order to play some games check it out. You can use any controller you want e.g Xbox one controller, Xbox 360 pad, original Gamecube controller, PlayStation 3 or 4 controller, Bluetooth gamepad, onscreen virtual gamepad.
Android version: 4.0 and higher
Windows 7, 8 and 10 supported
Game iso File details
Name: Super Mario Galaxy Game Developer: Nintendo Platform: Nintendo Wii Language: English Genre: Action-adventure Format: ISO Full size: 4.5GB Date: 29 November 2007
How to Download Super Mario Galaxy Wii ISO (Nintendo) Highly Compressed
This direct download link iso rom file below will work with the Dolphin emulator. The download links below was last updated on 4 May 2021
How To Install and Play Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo Wii) on your Android Phone with Dolphin apk emulator.
- Download and install ZArchiver(if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest Dolphin emulator apk from this link here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed iso cso from above to your phone storage. Most of the games are compressed in RAR, 7zip, or zip format you will need to extract them to .iso, IMG, MDF, or .bin format to play with the emulator.
- Extract the Super Mario Wii Game ISO file using ZArchiver Pro. To do that, click on the rar or 7zip file and select to open with ZArchiver Pro, then click on extract.
- Ensure to extract the ISO to Dolphin >> Game >> folder on your SD card or internal storage where you can easily find it.
- Launch the Dolphin emulator app. Then navigate to the Game tab. You should see the Mario icon there. If you don’t, then open your file manager from the emulator and locate the game file.
How To Install and Play Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo Wii) with Dolphin Emulator on windows pc and macOS
- Open Dolphin Emulator and select Config.
- Select the Paths tab.
- Select Add.
- Select the folder containing your downloaded Super Mario Galaxy game.
- Close the Configuration window and select Refresh. Your game will appear on the main menu.
- Double-click the Super Mario icon you want to play to launch Dolphin Emulator.
- To save your game, go to Emulation > Save State in the Dolphin main menu. Select Load State to load a save file.
Best Settings For Super Mario Galaxy Wii ISO: Dolphin apk Emulator on Android phones
This is the best settings to play(Super Mario Galaxy) iso Nintendo Wii on all android phones with 100% full speed using Dolpin apk Emulator.
- Shader Compilation Mode select “Synchronous”
- Aspect Ratio: Select “Force 16:9” to reduce lag
- Scroll down and select enhancements.
- Under the Enhancements settings:
- Select internal Resolution and set it to “1x Native (640×528)”
- Set the “Full-scene Anti-aliasing to off”
- Set “Anisotropic Filtering to 8x”
Check out the full settings below:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?