This is the collections of best Custom rom and Firmware available for the Doogee Y6 and Piano Black version. You just have to download and install them and choose best one to use as your daily driver on your phone.
This custom Rom was updated today on 3/12/2017
Note: You must have a Custom recovery Installed on your phone in other to Install a custom rom or a modified stock firmware. Check out this post here on how to install recovery on MTK devices and download custom recovery below:
Download TWRP Recovery
This Custom firmware collections is only available for the Doogee Y6 smartphone, do not attempt to install on any other android smartphone. The Android 6.0 and Nougat 7.0 roms are all available for you to test and choose the best one for you.
All Android 7.0 beta Nougat Roms
The firmware is based on Android 7.0 R03_20170121-1151 beta
All the core system applications has been replace
with new versions, with all android Nougat features. All bloatware and unnecessary apps has been removed, No junks and very fast with new interface design (stable)
Low maximum brightness
Firmware version is based on DOOGEE-Y6-Android6.0-20161121-150350 with
- Android 7.0 design
- init.d Integration
- And many other changes
- Fixed an issue with the USB debugging
- edits in the Settings
- Changed notification sounds
- Dialer: Correction gestures work.
Firmware is available in two versions, for installation either with sp- FlashTool or with TWRP recovery.
How to install with FlashTool:
the scatter.txt file in sp-flashtool and select Download only mode , if
you had previously installed the firmware based on 6.0, you can simple
select system, boot, logo, recovery and userdata only.
If you don’t
want to lose data on your internal memory, do not select userdata and
after installation successful reboot to recovery and wipe Data Cache.
How to install Rom with TWRP:
- The ROM.zip file must be installed with Custom TWRP recovery
- Follow this steps below:
- Unzip the firmware to the root of your internal memory or on the sd-card.
- The extracted folder should look like this ” TWRP BACKUPS Y6 PIXEL_MOD_for_DOOGEE_Y6″
- Reboot your phone into TWRP recovery
- Then go to “Restore” and restore all marked sections.
- After recovery is successful make sure you wipe/clean Data and Cache. restart your phone and enjoy.
If you are using the Doogee Y6 Piano Black version, You need to flash only this sections BOOT, SYSTEM, RECOVERY, LOGO and USERDATA
Update to version 1.1
Nokia ROM for DOOGEE Y6:
This is Nokia 3 stock ROM crossported to DOOGEE Y6.
All Android 7.0 Nougat Features
AOSP with small adjustments by Nokia
And so much more…
How to Install Nokia ROM
- Make sure you are running an Android 7.x o ROM (LineageOS 14.1 is not included). If not, download and install official 7.0 for DOOGEE Y6
- Install TWRP for DOOGEE Y6
- Boot from TWRP
- Backup NVRAM and NVDATA just in case
- Wipe data, cache, dalvikart cache and system.
- Install the ROMReboot (First boot shouldn’t exceed 10 minutes)Done.
If you use the ROM for a certain time and wipe the data in TWRP, you will need to flash the whole ROM or you’ll be stuck in bootloop.
You should use Buttons Remapper*to remap your left button so that it can launch Recent apps just like in Stock
All Android 6.0 Marshmallow Roms
XPERIAGE Rom for Y6
AOKP rom made by Glokin666 for our beloved device. Simple install with your TWRP custom recovery and enjoy
Brushed runoff 6.0 for TWRP by glokin666
This is a modified stock official android 6.0 ROM for our device by GLokin666. All unnecessary apps and bloatware has been removed by the developer, it is very light, fast and stable.
Rom list in one folder all thanks to Needrom
This folder contain below rom:
- EMUI 4.1 Marshmallow
- FlymeOS 5 for Y6
- DidoOS_y6_ver3.08 by Glokin666.zip
- ElephoneUI for Doogee Y6 by Glokin666.zip
- Unofficial lineage Os 13.0.zip
Download All above listed Roms in one folder from MEGA link below:
ALL ROMS/FIRMWARE FOLDER
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?