|Huawei Nexus 6P Marshmallow|
This is the Official new released Android 6.0 Marshmallow stock Rom available for the Huawei Nexus 6P. Users can now update their phones by using the direct download links below, and by following the simple installation instructions in this post.
The new Android 6.0 Marshmallow comes with many new features and great improvement which will make your phone more stable.
Useful Files And Links:
Download All necessary software in one zip file for the Huawei Nexus 6P firmware upgarde (ADB / Fastboot / USB-driver – Android SDK (rev. 23.0.1), USB Driver (rev. 11)). Download
Google USB Drivers: Download
Current firmware version: All Android 6.0.1, All build number Direct Download Links:
DownloadAndroid 6.0 Marshmallow (MMB29N)
Android 6.0 Marshmallow (MDB08M)
Android 6.0 Marshmallow (MDB08L)
>Android 6.0 Marshmallow (MDB08K)
Android 6.0 Marshmallow (MDA89D)
Upgrade Preparations And Requirement:
- Set up ADB and Fastboot on your computer. You can download the full Android SDk and all other necessary files above.
- Install Nexus USB Drivers on your computer.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Go to Developer options and enable Allow oem unlock. This is important.
- Download the factory image from above and transfer it to your PC.
- Make sure you have setup ADB and fastboot on your PC. Also accept Always allow from this computer when you plug in the device for the first time to enable USB Debugging.
- Now power off your device and unplug it from your PC.
- Boot into the bootloader or fastboot mode. To do so, press and hold volume down and the power button simultaneously for 5-6 seconds. When you see the bootloader screen, connect your device to the PC using a USB cable.(Choose fastboot if option is available). Checkout the note below You can also issue the following code while connected to the PC, to boot into the bootloader.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now plug in your device to the PC and let the drivers install.
- Navigate to the location where you have placed the factory image file on PC and extract it to get files with .img. and flash-all.bat
- While the folder with the extracted factory image is open, click and run the flash-all.bat file on Windows PC and confirm the flashing process. Wait for the process to complete. If you use Linux or Mac OS, run the flash-all.sh file and follow the instructions.
Once done, reboot the device normally. Once you see the new boot logo, that means the system has successfully been installed.
First boot may take a while, so be patient. You may need to unlock bootloader on your Nexus 6P also.
How to boot into bootloader or fastboot mode:
- Power off phone
- Press Vol Down + Power keys until you get into the select menu and then stop pressing buttons
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?