This is the official released android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy A8 all variant and models. Do not try to install this Stock Rom on any other Android device. This is the latest Official Rom available at the moment, you can easily upgrade your phone and start
enjoying the android 6.0 features by flashing with Odin. After upgrade you can’t downgrade to Lollipop again because there’s a restriction.
This update is also available Over-The-Air (OTA). If you are still on stock android 5.1 lollipop and your phone is not rooted, you can easily check and download the update by just going to Settings > About Phone > System Updates. The update fix many bugs and also increase device stability and performance. If for any reason you are unable to install update through OTA you can download firmware for you device model below and flash with ODIN.
Marshmallow Firmware available for the following Galaxy A8 2016 variants: SM-A800F model, SM-A800I model, SM-A800K model, SM-A800L model, And SM-A800S Model. Others coming soon.
Download Links Galaxy A8 (Choose Your Model Below)
Galaxy A8 SM-A800F Variant Only
Galaxy A8 SM-A800I Variant Only
Galaxy A8 SM-A800K Variant Only
Galaxy A8 SM-A800L Variant Only
Galaxy A8 SM-A800S Variant Only
How To Install With Odin
1) extract/unzip firmware file (should show as .tar)
2) download odin v3.09 or newer and extract
3) open odin
4) Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
5) Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
6) Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
7) Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked and keep odin default settings
8) Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Note: if your phone freezes at the Samsung logo boot into recovery and wipe data and cache.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?