Download Sonic Rivals PSP ISO ROM file highly compressed free and Play with PPSSPP Emulator on Android Phones. This is the first Sonic game developed by Backbone Entertainment , for the PlayStation Portable. A racing video game, that is part of the Sonic the Hedgehog series that was released in late 2006.
This iso file ROM is Available in highly compressed and full versions in only 20MB or 100MB full size Mediafire and Google drive direct link. You can play on PSP Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including windows computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device-via PPSSPP.
Check out more games:
More about Sonic Rivals psp iso ppsspp emulator – PSP APK Iso rom highly compressed
A side-scrolling video game similar to the original Sonic the Hedgehog games for the Sega Genesis , but with a 2.5D perspective. Characters race to the finish line while avoiding the level’s obstacles. The game contains six zones, each with three respective acts, the third being a boss battle, totaling in 17 stages. Boss battles at the end of levels require the player to defeat the boss before the competing character does.
There are several different modes. In Story Mode, each of the four playable characters have separate story lines, and must race each other to the finish line in each stage in order to thwart Doctor Eggman’s various schemes.
Type: Action, Racing
Region: US, EU, NA
Game released date: December 7, 2006
Features of Sonic Rivals psp iso Rom and cso
- Five different characters are playable; Sonic the Hedgehog , Knuckles the Echidna, Shadow the Hedgehog ,Silver the Hedgehog , and Metal Sonic.
- The game features power-ups to collect that offer additional offensive and defensive abilities.
- Wireless Play Mode features multiplayer games and races whereby players can wager cards, or just race for fun.
- Challenge Mode, the player is given a goal to complete, such as hitting your opponent a certain number of times during a race or battle.
- It is played ad hoc, and players can customize their racers using collectible cards won in Single player, trade cards with friends, and wager cards on races.
Requirements For Sonic Rivals PPSSPP ISO CSO Highly Compressed
- Android 4.1 and above operating system
- Minimum of 1 GB of RAM
- Minimum of a quad-core processor
- PSP Emulator, it’s PPSSPP, you can download it below.
Download Sonic Rivals PPSSPP Highly Compressed ISO
This direct download link iso file below will work with PPSSPP Gold emulator both on Android smartphones and PC computer. The download links below were last updated on 20 April 2021.
How To Install and Play Sonic PPSSPP – PSP Iso
By following these simple steps below you can easily install and play Sonic Rivals PPSSPP – PSP Iso File using emulator on Android.
- Download and install ZArchiver(if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest PPSSPP emulator from above (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed iso cso from above to your phone storage.
- Extract the Sonic Game ISO file using ZArchiver Pro. To do that, click on the ISO and select to open with ZArchiver Pro, then click on extract.
- Ensure to extract the ISO to PPSSPP >> PSP >> Game on your SD card or internal storage where you can easily find it.
- Launch the PPSSPP app. Then navigate to the Game tab. You should see the Sonic icon there. If you don’t, then open your file manager from the emulator and locate the game file.
Best Settings For Sonic Rivals: The Game PSP PPSSPP Emulator
This is the best settings to play Sonic rival iso PSP on all android phones with 100% full speed using PPSSPP Emulator.
- Mode: Non-Buffered Rendering
- Display Resolution: 2x PSP or More
- Fast Memory: On
- Frameskipping = 0 (or 1 if running slow)
- Leave Rest Default
That is the minimum settings needed to run smoothly on all android phones using the emulator.