Table of Contents
Download Need For Speed Carbon Own the City iso rom also known as NFS Carbon ppsspp file highly compressed and full all versions in only 50MB in size. You can play on PSP Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including windows computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device-via PPSSPP.
Nfs Carbon psp iso for free and play with PPSSPP Emulator: The game sees players conducting illegal street races within the fictional city of Palmont City, with the game’s main story taking place after the events of Need for Speed: Most Wanted and focusing on the player’s character taking control of the city from various street-racing gangs. While gameplay is similar to its predecessor, Carbon introduced a number of new features, including crews and racing wingmen, Touge-styled racing events, and greater customization options.
Check out more games:
The city and the surroundings in the career mode have been divided into different territories, controlled by gangs. You are either invited or challenged to race in the sections and claim them as your own. To do so, you have to impress the gang leader by winning races until he challenges you for a duel – first in the city, then over the narrow roads of Carbon Canyon. Scores are based on proximity. You need to follow the boss in the first race, and he is in pursuit in the second one. There are 4 boss duels in total.
Features Of Need For Speed Carbon PPSSPP Highly Compressed
- Enhancements are still unlocked gradually, but the cars have now been divided over different tiers.
- There are about 40 cars to unlock. Many of them have been featured in previous installments, but there is a new selection and this year’s edition introduces powerful muscle cars such as the Ford Mustang and Dodge Charger.
- Other features include the possibility to form your own crew, more detailed sculpting features, drifting races (introduced in NFS:U and replaced by drag races in NFS:MW) and the new car classes.
- Up to eight players can race together, in the Pursuit Tag or Pursuit Knockout modes, with a few variations.
- The crew feature, with room for up to 6 cars, allows you to assign three roles to racers: drafters, scouts and blockers.
Requirements For NFS Carbon Own the City PPSSPP ISO CSO Highly Compressed
- Android 4.1 and above operating system
- Minimum of 1 GB of RAM
- Minimum of a quad-core processor
- To play this iso game, you will need to download and install an Emulator app on your Android Smartphone or PC. Please check out our detailed guide and how to install it below:
Game iso File Details
- Platform: PSP/ PPSSPP Emulator
- Genre: Racing » Simulation » Automobile
- Developer: Team Fusion
- Publisher: EA Games
- Release: March 14, 2006
- Franchise: Need for Speed Carbon
- Game Size: 300MB (Highly Compressed)
Download Need For Speed Carbon Own the City PPSSPP Highly Compressed ISO and CSO
Here is the direct download links Mediafire for NFS Carbon, they are all available in full and highly compressed versions. Choose any iso or cso you want below:
DOWNLOAD Need For Speed Carbon Own the City PSP PPSSPP ISO ROM COMPRESSED (300 MB)(FULL VERSION DIRECT LINK)
To extract use this password: NFSCARBONYTHRAHUL
To download NFS Carbon PSP ISO ROM game File on your smartphone then you need to follow the steps below. It will help you easily download the game on your phone:
- First, click on any of the direct Download button above either from Mediafire or Google drive where the NFs Carbon ISO is hosted.
- Wait for the page to completely get loaded on your browser.
- Press on the download button and wait for the server to send the Zip file to your Browser.
- Verify and accept the download request and wait for the file to get downloaded.
- Wait until the psp iso rom file gets completely downloaded on your smartphone and play on PPSSPP emulator apk.
How To Install and Play NFS Carbon PPSSPP – PSP Iso on your Android Smartphone
By following these simple steps below you can easily install and play Need For Speed Carbon Own the City PPSSPP – PSP Iso File using emulator on Android:
- Download and install ZArchiver file manager from Google playstore(if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest PPSSPP Gold emulator from above (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed iso cso from above to your phone storage.
- Extract the Nfs Carbon Game ISO file using ZArchiver Pro. To do that, click on the ISO and select to open with ZArchiver Pro, then click on extract.
- Ensure to extract the ISO to PPSSPP >> PSP >> Game on your SD card or internal storage where you can easily find it.
- Launch the PPSSPP app. Then navigate to the Game tab. You should see the Nfs icon there. If you don’t, then open your file manager from the emulator and locate the game file.
How to use Cheats.db to play NFS Carbon psp iso with PPSSPP Emulator:
You will need to Download our cheat.db zip file Database and import into your Emulator it works on Android and PC. This allows you to use and apply cheats/tricks on your psp Emulator playing Need for Speed Carbon iso or Rom game file. You will need to follow the right steps to achieve it. You will be able to download and import the latest cheat for this game by following this guide below:
Best Settings For Nfs Carbon Iso cso PSP PPSSPP Emulator
This is the best settings to play Need for Speed Carbon Own the City iso PSP on all android phones with 100% full speed using PPSSPP Emulator.
- Enable Auto Frameskipping for no errors, Configure display setting option to play game in full screen resolution.
- Mode: Non-Buffered Rendering
- Display Resolution: 2x PSP or More
- Fast Memory: On
- Frameskipping = 0 (or 1 if running slow)
- Leave Rest Default
That is the minimum settings needed to run smoothly on all android phones using the emulator. You can check the rest of the settings below:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?