Table of Contents
|Minimal Adb and Fastboot Installer
This is the collections of all latest and old versions of minimal adb and fastboot installer for your computer. This is the only All-in-One software PC tool you need for Android, downloading big SDK is not needed. The package in zip file is very small, fast and easy to install. It also contains all needed tools and Drivers.
What is minimal fastboot:
A minimal fastboot is a simple and easy alternative to Recovery Mode. It is a small stand-alone exe package software tool (Android SDK is not required), that can be used to re-flash partitions and update the flash file system on all Android smartphones.
What is adb:
ADB (Android Debug Bridge) is a client-server program command line tool, that is part of the Android SDK. It main function is to communicate/send command between your smartphone, tablet, smartwatch, set-top box, or any other device that can run the Android operating system and PC. It can be used to send terminal commands to an Android device for changing the system level by using a USB cable.
- You must make sure you have installed all necessary drivers for your smartphone on your computer.
- Use a good USB cable and make sure your computer is recognizing your device.
- Go to Developer Options in your phone settings and enable USB Debugging.
- Your device must be plugged into your computer throughout the entire process.
This will work For 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Operating Systems. Some of the minimal_adb_fastboot are in zip file, you will need to extra to get setup.exe All latest and old/previous versions:
How to Install:
1. Download any version of the Minimal ADB and Fastboot zip file from above and extract the setup.exe to any folder on your PC (Only for .zip file).
2. Follow the Installers instructions and select where you would like to install Minimal ADB and Fastboot too (For simplicity I choose to install it to the Desktop).
3. After you have chosen where to install select whether you would like to create a Start Menu Folder or not for the installation.
4. Once you have chosen where to install it to and if you want to create a Start Menu Folder select the install option.
5. After the Installation Wizard has completed you can select to start.
6. You can also start Minimal ADB and Fastboot by navigating to the Start Menu Folder you choose to create during installation or the desktop shortcut.
7. You should now see a command window open, with the command window open you can now issue ADB and Fastboot commands to your device.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?