As we periodically charge our battery over time, our battery capacity begins to decrease, and as a result this will require us to start charging more often
. This can cause alot of problems for you as a smartphone user. In this post we are going to be exploring the possible solutions and causes of slow and long time charging.
Symptoms and notice
- Very slow charging
- Quick discharging
- battery charging but % not incresing
- charger plugged but not charging
- Charger not detected when plugged
Charger not detected when devices is plugged
If nothing happened, rises serious questions about device repair. It is necessary to refer to the repair service center.
Battery charging but % not increasing
My Phone is charging, but does not turn on
Battery Charging too slow
- Try changing your USB cable
- Check your power source, for example if you are charging with a pc your phone will charge slowly.
- Check or change your power adapter
- You have a bad battery
- Check your USB port for any damage, dirty or obstruction
- Too many background running application, you should free up your RAM by clearing out unsed applications.
It is always advisable to carefully analyze which installed application or features is taking up too much resources and CPU power.
Delete unused/unwanted apps and turn off useless Features. You can flash, reset or update your current firmware to solve the problems.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?