At the moment the latest firmware for the Nokia 2700 classic is version v09.97 which is available for download in this post. It is very important to know your phone information and details before flashing. Your Phone model and RM can be found on the white label beneath the battery (for dead nokia phones), or by dailing *#0000# on your Nokia 2700.
You can easily flash this Firmware using any of the special software and programs below:
- Do Not Attempt to Flash old firmware on a nokia with latest firmware already installed this will brick or damage your phone.
- Always ensure you are flashing the correct flash files by dailing *#0000# or by checking the white label beneath the battery( for dead nokia phones), for your correct Nokia model and RM.
- Always ensure you flash latest firmwares and flash files only. (Flashing lower firmware version is impossible and will brick your phone)
- Flashing a firmware for another model will kill your phone.
- Always ensure you use a good data USB Cable
Firmware:Nokia 2700 classic
Firmware Version: 09.97
Language: Russian, Ukrainian, English, Belarusian, Romanian
Archive size: 69.7 Mb
This firmware archives includes: the MCU, PPM (includes all languages)and the CNT flash files.
Firmware Versions History For Nokia 2700 Classic:
v07.15 (04 June 09)
v07.80 (18 August 09)
v07.81 (26 August 09)
v09.80 (2 December 09)
v09.95 (2 April 10)
v09.96 (21 May 10)
v09.97 (18 June 10) – Last official Nokia Global Update.
After downloading correct firmware above, you can flash this firmware on any Nokia 2700 using your original USB data-cable and with the help of special softwares like Phoenix, JAF and BB5 Easy Service Tool.