In other to install a custom rom,
you must have a custom recovery installed on your infinix hot x507. Having a
custom recovery installed on your phone is a great advantage, it will
enable you backup your phone and restore it in case of soft brick or
errors. There are 2 custom recoveries currently available for the infinix hot x507 now,which are:
- Your Infinix hot x507 must be rooted.
- Download and install recovery flasher: Here
- Download Mobileuncle Tools.apk from playstore
- Download clockworkmod recovery for infinix hot x507: Here
- Download philz( Philiz Recovery Project) recovery: Here
How to install your desired custom recovery with recoveryflasher.apk
- Put all the two downloaded files i.e recovery flasher.apk and your desired recovery in the root of your SDcard.
- Using your file manager, browse the flasher and install it.
- Launch the recovery flasher application, and when asked for root permission, grant/allow.
- Click on recovery from storage,and locate your desired downloaded
recovery e,g cwmrecovery.img or recovery.img click on it, then on the pop up
window choose yes,please.
- The recovery should now be flashed, when asked reboot into recovery now, click no,thanks.
- Now power off your device and reboot manually into recovery by holding volume up and power button at the same time.
How to install your desired custom recovery with Mobileuncle Tools.apk
- Rename your downloaded recovery to recovery.img and place it in your sdcard root folder..
- Open mobile uncle app as shown below…
- Now click on recovery update…
- And you will find your downloaded recovery ready to be flashed…
- Click on if and it will prompt you a confirmation that are you sure.
- Click yes and you are good to go…
You are now ready to start installing new custom Rom on your INFINIX HOT X507.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?