Many players had trouble with the disc version of Cyberpunk 2077 after update 1.5 on the PS4 console. Many people blamed CD Projekt RED for the inability to run the game, but it turns out that the issue was on the PlayStation side.
According to reports, many players experienced issues with the physical version of Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 after installing the 1.5 update. Many people initially blamed CD Projekt RED for the problem, but it turns out that the issue was on PlayStation’s end. However, a new update for PS4 was released on Saturday, which seems to have resolved the issue. PS4 owners can download the update manually if they have automatic system updates turned off.
Check out more:
PlayStation acknowledged the issue and released a statement saying, “We are aware of the issue with the physical version of Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 after installing the most recent update, and we plan to release a system update for PS4 tomorrow, February 19, to address the problem. Thank you for your patience.”
We are aware of an issue with the disc version of Cyberpunk 2077 not launching on PS4 after installing the latest game patch. We plan to release a system update for PS4 tomorrow, Feb 19th (PST) to address the issue. We thank you for your patience.
— Ask PlayStation (@AskPlayStation) February 19, 2022
While many gamers may have initially blamed CD Projekt RED for the issue, it’s important to remember that bugs and glitches can arise from a variety of sources. Regardless, the most important thing is that the issue has been resolved, and PS4 owners can once again enjoy Cyberpunk 2077 without any problems. You can also check out our Cyberpunk Hd wallpaper Add-on for Microsoft edge browser here
Cyberpunk 2077 – known bugs and how to deal with them on PC?
Gamers have finally gotten their hands on Cyberpunk 2077, but like most games after release, the production suffers from bugs. We have collected the most common problems with the game and advise on how to deal with them.
It has happened, Cyberpunk is finally available to everyone. Unfortunately, the game is not free from errors. Many of them were resolved by the first patch released by CD Projekt RED. However, even that is not a cure for everything. The developer hopes that the update will not only fix bugs but also improve the game’s performance.
Despite this, there are still bugs in the game that make gameplay difficult. While waiting for the official patch, we advise on how to deal with them.
Cyberpunk 2077 system requirements.
Let’s start by checking the system requirements for the PC version of the game. If you are having performance issues, it is recommended to lower the graphics settings or resolution.
Known problems and bugs in Cyberpunk 2077
Currently, there are observed problems with:
- Game freezing in different situations on various platforms.
- NPCs and some world elements not loading correctly. Sometimes, restarting the game is necessary.
- Numerous problems with sound and dialogues.
- Female character may sound like a male.
Various issues with weapon and inventory statistics.
Cyberpunk 2077 game launch problem
- If you’re having trouble launching the game, first make sure you have the latest GPU drivers installed. If the problem persists and you’re using the GOG version, try disabling the GOG overlay by going to GOG/Settings/Features/Overlay.
- If you’re experiencing issues on console, a common fix is to simply restart the console.
- According to player reports, disabling background apps, especially those used for streaming and recording, can also help.
- If you’ve overclocked your CPU or GPU, revert back to default settings.
If you’re experiencing random crashes in Cyberpunk 2077, try the following steps:
- First, check the integrity of game files. In GOG, click on Settings – Installation Management – Verify/Repair.
- Check for updated drivers.
- Try running the game in windowed mode.
- Follow the steps as described in the “Cyberpunk 2077 problem troubleshooting section.
- If none of these steps help, contact CDPR’s official technical support.
Game freezes and displays “Flatlined” error message
This is the most common problem that players face, but fortunately it’s also the easiest to fix.
- Go to C:\Users(Your username)\AppData\Local\CD Projekt RED\Cyberpunk 2077 and make a backup copy of all the files. Now delete them and try to restart the game. This has helped many players.
- Another workaround is to load the previous autosave or save and continue from that point.
- Check if there are any pending Windows updates and if so, install them.
Verify game files (as described earlier).
Cyberpunk 2077 download has stopped
If it seems that the game has stopped downloading, just wait because unpacking some of the files can take a lot of time. The problem mainly occurs towards the end of the download and installation.
Problems with controller on PC
The problem may be with the keyboard and mouse. If you want to play with a controller, disconnect the keyboard and mouse from the computer.
Language reset error
Many users report problems with the game not retaining the language settings and resetting them every time the game is launched. This is a common error for which there is currently no solution.
If you don’t care about your saves, you can try deleting the game’s configuration files in the C:\Users(username)\Saved Games\CD Projekt RED\Cyberpunk 2077\ directory. However, it’s recommended to make a backup beforehand.
Problems with the game on older processors:
There have been reports that processors without AVX will cause the game to crash. There may not be official support for such processors. There is a workaround, but there is no guarantee that it will work, and remember that you do it at your own risk!
For Intel processors, an application called SDE may help, which should be unpacked in the game directory – Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64
NOTE! Do not overwrite the dbghelp.dll file.
After copying, run CMD as administrator and go to the Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64 directory, then enter SDE – cyberpunk.exe.
However, as players report, the game runs at 20 frames per second and is unplayable. But maybe someone doesn’t mind that?
Restart Steam / GOG.
Cyberpunk 2077 Error 0xC000001D
It’s worth performing the previously described steps for game errors and startup problems. Additionally, check the game files for correctness. If this doesn’t help, it may be necessary to redownload the game.
Cyberpunk 2077 Performance Issues:
If you’re getting below nominal values even on your high-end machine, you’re not alone. The recommended specifications that CD Projekt Red revealed before the game’s release seem to be incorrect for now. Moreover, the game currently requires a lot of optimization. So if updating GPU drivers doesn’t help improve performance, you might be out of luck. Make sure you don’t have any applications running in the background that could be using up resources.
Cyberpunk 2077 Black Screen:
If your game is running in the background and you can’t see anything, you can try a few things. First, try running the game in windowed mode (press Alt + Enter). If that doesn’t work, delete the configuration file and restart the game. A black screen can appear if the resolution or refresh rate of your screen doesn’t match the default settings in the game.
Cyberpunk 2077 Tree Display Errors
Although it may seem strange, the problem with displaying trees is related to outdated GPU drivers. Update your drivers, and the issue should be fixed.
- Verify the game file integrity.
- Update the drivers for your sound card.
- Make sure that your sound card is DX12 compatible.
Workaround for quest issues:
- Try loading a previous checkpoint.
- If that doesn’t work, try loading a manual save.
- Make sure that you don’t have any pending side quests for the main quest. If you don’t complete the side objectives, the main mission may not progress.
- If you have any other issues with the game or know of any other workarounds, please let us know in the comments.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?