Download Grand Theft Auto (GTA 2) iso ROM bin file for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch PSX / PS1 emulator file highly compressed in size and the full version in only 355MB updated for the year 2022. You can play on PS1 Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including Windows Computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device via ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch.
Check out more:
About Grand Theft Auto Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch emulator Highly Compressed
Grand Theft Auto rom iso also available in Bin and Cue file format for PlayStation One / PSX is an action-adventure game, developed by DMA Design and published by Rockstar Games, for Microsoft Windows and the PlayStation in October 1999, and the Dreamcast and Game Boy Color in 2000. It is the sequel to 1997’s Grand Theft Auto, and the second main instalment of the Grand Theft Auto series. Set within a retrofuturistic metropolis known as “Anywhere City”, the game focuses on players taking the role of a criminal as they roam an open world, conducting jobs for various crime syndicates and having free rein to do whatever they wish to achieve their goal.
Features of Grand Theft Auto Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 ROM ISO for Emulator on Android and Computer Highly Compressed
- Points are awarded from various criminal actions such as destroying cars, selling vehicles, and completing missions for various crime syndicates, with the latter awarding more points than doing simple criminal actions.
- The player will be wanted by the police if they cause mayhem with their crimes, and they will pursue them to arrest or murder them, with higher wanted levels increasing the level of response employed.
- Players can now save their game while playing a level by going to the church where they started.
- Jobs are available from three different syndicates: two unique syndicates for each level, plus a third syndicate that is present in all levels.
- Vehicles and pedestrians being more interactive with the game’s environment—such as gang members engaging in fights with police—the presence of other criminals (such as muggers).
- A health meter and a garages that may modify vehicles with specific improvements, and other enhancements were also added.
- Each area features five radio stations from a pool of eleven, one of which is heard as the player drives most vehicles in-game.
Requirement For Grand Theft Auto ROM PS1 ISO ROM (Playstation One)
You can only play this ISO/Bin/ROM file Game using an Emulator on your Android Smartphone or Windows Pc.
If you are going to be playing this game on a Windows computer or Laptop you will need to download and install ePSXe, FPse, ClassicBoy Gold, and RetroArch Emulator on your PC.
For Android smartphone users who want to play Grand Theft Auto ISO on their Phones, you will need to download the ePSXe apk and Bios from here and install.
Android version: 4.0 and higher
Windows 7, 8 and 10 supported
Game iso File details
NAME: Grand Theft Auto
PLATFORM: Playstation One
DEVELOPER: DMA Design
DISTRIBUTOR: Rockstar Games
NUMBER OF DISCS: One
SIZE: 355MB (Highly Compressed)
How to Download Grand Theft Auto PSX / PS1 ISO ROM (Sony Playstation) Highly Compressed
This direct download link iso file below will work with all Sony Playstation emulators available for both windows Computer, Mac and Android Smartphones. The download links below was last updated on 4th July 2022.
How To Install and Play Grand Theft Auto (Sony Playstation/ PS1) on your Android Phone with ePSXe and Fpse apk emulator.
Download and install ZArchiver (if you don’t have it already).
Also, install the latest ePSXe apk + Bios from this link here (if you don’t have it yet).
Download the Game compressed ROM from above to your phone storage. Most of the games are compressed in RAR, 7zip, or zip format you will need to extract them to .iso, Data, bin, or cue file format to play with epSxe or Fpse emulator.
Open your ePSXe Emulator and select Run Bios. That will search your phone and will find your extracted BIOS files.
After it finishes, click on Run Game and select the Grand Theft Auto.bin rom iso file in the folder where you’ve extracted the game files earlier.
Best Settings For Grand Theft Auto ROM (ISO) Bin Cue PS1 ePSXe Emulator
Best ePsxe Bios settings:
For SCPH-1001 Simulated Bios select “Autodetect”
Best ePsxe CPU Settings:
- Disable CPU Frameskip
- Select and activate check “Show FPS”
- Set Custom FPS to Auto
- MME Enable Autodetect
- CPU Overclock X1
Best ePsxe Screen Preferences settings:
- Use Landscape Orientation
- Set the Aspect Ratio to “4:3”
- Set the Color Depth to 32Bit
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?