Table of Contents
Here you can download the Damon PS2 Pro Mod Apk emulator apk + bios for free including the Best Settings and configuration For Damonps2 Playstation 2 Emulator on Android smartphones to play ISO game without lags making your gameplay experience fast and smooth.
How You Can Play PlayStation 2 Games On Your Android Device Using The Brand New DamonPS2 Pro PS2 Emulator. Yes, you heard it right now, you can play PS2 games on Android devices. Using this tutorial, you can properly install Damon PS2 Pro PS2 Emulator without any error and play most PS2 games on your android device.
Check out more games:
About DamonPS2 Emulator
It Works with over 90% of PS2 ROMs. As I said before, its main feature is to turn your smartphone into the most powerful PS2. Even if you have to operate with all its power, it can be seen that it serves more powerful features than the original devices.
It is an open-source application, players can only install on Android OS.
You will need a high-end smartphone for you to be able to run most of the games. If your device is using the latest Snapdragon 835 845 CPU processors (like Samsung Galaxy S9 S8 Note8 6) then your gaming experience will be extremely smooth, but with the device using the slightly older model chips, you can still play the game.
However if you are using a mid-range or an old Android device you can try out our best configuration settings below for your device and download ps2 iso games file, you can still play the game without any difficulty.
Damon ps2 pro mod apk installation guide
Now, once you have downloaded both Zarchiver and DamonPS2 Pack files for Android, follow the steps below
Now, once you have downloaded both Zarchiver and DamonPS2 Pack files for Android, follow the steps below.
Install Zarchiver Apk and open it. Navigate to the folder where you downloaded DamonPS2 Pack For Android.7z and extract it. There will be 2 files:
- DamonPS2 Apk
- Scph10000.bin (BIOS file)
How to download and install damon ps2 pro mod apk?
- Install DamonPS2 Pro Apk
- Now click on DamonPS2 Pro and open it.
- Once opened you will see a screen like the screenshot below.
- Now close it and open zarchiver.
- Copy the file “scph10000.bin to Sd / DamonPS2 (the path may be different on other devices).
- Once you’ve copied the file, open DamonPS2 again.
- Now go to BIOS tab then click on Internal Storage locate DamonPS2 folder and select bios file (scph10000.bin).
- Now download any PS2 game and extract it and move it to the DamonPS2 folder.
- Once done, go to the GAMES tab and select any iso or bin file from PS2 Games you want to play
Best Settings For Damonps2 pro apk Playstation 2 Emulator on Android smartphones
Today I am going to share with you guys the best settings I have found after trying different settings for Damon ps2 Emulator and playing up to 100 iso games on my android phone. I hope these settings will work for you guys also, if it doesn’t work leave a comment at the end of this post and I will try my best to help.
- Under the Rendering resolution select “2x PS2”
- Under Aspect ratio select “Stretched to screen”
- Keep the rest of the settings under graphics as enabled or leave them default
- In the Audio settings Disable reverb effects
- set the Synchronizing Mode to “AsyncMix”
Disable Vibration and also disable Two players Mode
This is the most important part in the settings section that can speed up your gameplay follow this instruction:
- Click on system speed Tweak and select “Fastest” according to the screenshot below.
- Click on EE Speed Tweak and select “Fast” if you noticed some games don’t run you can try changing it back to slow. The Fast option in my experience works pretty well.
- Under the “VU Speed Tweak” select “Medium” This will make your game graphics run smoothly without Glitches with good sound.
These are the settings I have been using for my ps2 Emulator on my Android phone and it works very well on my Samsung Galaxy s9+ in the year 2020 which is an old device. In my experience, Snapdragon Devices runs emulator better than Exynos, Kirin, or Mediatek Smartphones.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?