|customize USB depot power bank box|
All Thanks to Custom USB Depot company for sending us a free customize 8,000mAh power bank for review with our Logo printed on it, i really appreciate your gift. I have been using the power bank for about a week now and i will say my experience with it is very great, i have no complains about it at all.
I am currently using a Samsung galaxy s5 smartphone with a 2800mAh battery capacity and it manages to charge my phone up to 3 times before it drains out. This is not bad at all, considering the fact the power bank is only 8000mAh capacity.
|customize USB depot power bank back-view|
It is very light in weight and made of plastic, it fit perfectly in my pocket. You can order your own customized power bank just like this one by visiting their official website below:
[Official Site ##shopping-cart##]
Make your brand stand out by customizing a unique Power Bank for your company or clients. Available in durable materials the Custom Power Bank is both aesthetically pleasing and functional. These custom mobile chargers are compatible with any smartphone or another electronic device that uses a USB charging cord.
Custom USB Depot started a trend to offer customized USB Flash drives and Power banks at very affordable prices, all their products are equally reliable. The best part, it uses a Lithium Polymer battery which makes it efficient and lighter when compared to the usual Lithium ion battery powered power banks.
If you are not satisfied with your phone’s battery life, but still, to be on the safer side, want to invest in an inexpensive power bank, or if you need to customize flash drive/power banks for your company or an Event, the Custom USB Depot customize powerbank is the best for you. It comes with a blue LED light indicator so that you can check the battery percentage and knows when your device is charging, it also has two power-out port.
|customize USB depot power bank front view|
It made in beautiful plastic case with the phonetweakers logo beautifully crafted on it, as you can see our logo really turn out great on it. I think the material is the best, because plastic casing doesn’t scratch easily and is not as slippery as metal.
|customize USB depot power bank capacity|
Nothing much to see inside the box apart from a great looking white power bank staring at you with your printed Logo. The simple look and quality gives me the impression that this power-bank is built to last for a really long time. It also comes with a micro-USB cable so you can start charging your devices right out of the box. To switch it on, simply press the button on the side. Charging will begin once you plug the cable into your device’s charging port.
|customize USB depot power bank USB-port|
It comes with a short user manual, written only in English. It contains the features, maintenance, precautions and using your power bank as follows:
1. Fully charge the Power Bank before its first use.
2. Keep the Power Bank dry as moisture and liquids will damage the circuitry.
3. Do not use in high temperatures as this can damage or shorten the life of the Power Bank.
4. Dropping or rough handling of the Power Bank may damage the circuitry.
- Compatible with multiple mobile phone and portable device brands.
- Charging control system protects against overloading and short circuits.
- Wide voltage input : DC 4. 5V-20V
- LED indicator lights that glow RED while the Power Bank is charging and BLUE as your device is charging.
Using Your Power Bank Charging your Power Bank:
- To charge the Power Bank, plug the Micro USB connector of the charging cable into the Power Bank’s Micro USB port.
- Plug the USB connector to your computer’s USB port, with your computer turned on, or into a 5.OV AC adapter.
- The Power Bank’s indicator light will glow RED while the Power Bank is charging. Once the Power Bank is fully charged, the RED indicator light will turn off.
- Unplug the USB connector from your computer and the Micro USB connector from the Power Bank.
Charging devices with your Power Bank:
1. To charge your device, plug the USB connector of the charging cable into the Power Bank’s USB port, and plug the appropriate connector of the charging cable into the device.
2. The Power Bank’s indicator light will glow BLUE while the device is charging. Once the device is charged, the BLUE indicator light shuts off.
3. Once the device is charged, unplug the USB connector from the Power Bank and the connector from your device to avoid draining the battery further.
|customize USB depot power bank side view|
Forget the fact this power bank is made of plastic, it is very beautiful the Custom USB Depot company has done a very great job here. You can order your own power bank from them by checking out the link below:
[Order Now ##shopping-cart##]
Custom USB Depot gives you the freedom of customizing to your taste and you can also request for different and higher design and capacity too at affordable prices.