Download Minecraft latest version 3.0 zip iso ppsspp file highly compressed and full all versions in only 70MB, 8MB and 4MB in size from Mediafire, Google drive, and direct link. You can play on PSP Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including windows computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device-via PPSSPP.
Is Minecraft available for PSP and PPSSPP?
Yes, Minecraft mod v3.0 is now available for the PPSSPP emulator and the PSP handheld console (1000/2000/3000/Go), all thanks to a developer know as venusoftware on YouTube who has been maintaining and developing the game since 2018. Play for free, and create your own world, then, build, explore and conquer. The world is only limited by your imagination!
Check out below Video Tutorial from our channel:
Check out more psp iso games:
Features Of Minecraft iso zip rom PPSSPP Highly Compressed
- Added lava and water physics.
- Updated main menu.
- Updated block physics.
- Updated textures.
- Fixed Ice in Creative.
- Fixed malleable glass.
- Fixed glass pane sounds.
- Imported PS3 Assets.
- Stability + Bug Fixed.
- Updated source code.
- Updated game Mechanics.
- Added textures packs.
- Added new world types.
- Added fire animation.
- Performance Upgrade
- Fixed Incorrect grammar
- Fixed Headbob
- Fixed Loading crash.
- Fixed fancy graphics
- Changed render distance.
- Change Crop breaking Time
- Changed Fog
- Changed Hud Size
- Change blook count (creative)
Requirements For Minecraft zip iso rom PPSSPP ISO CSO Highly Compressed
- An original PSP handheld console with Custom firmware installed. (This is Optional)
- Android 4.1 and above operating system
- Minimum of 1 GB of RAM
- Minimum of a quad-core processor
PSP Emulator, it’s PPSSPP, you can download it below.
Game zip File Details:
Filename: Minecraft v3.0
File format: Zip
Check out: YouTube channel
Game size: 50MB or 80MB
How to Download Minecraft PPSSPP Highly Compressed ISO zip ROM and CSO file.
Here are the direct download links Google drive for Minecraft version 3.0. All zip files and source code are all available on the developer website including the old versions and the latest ones. A link to the venusoftware blog will be available below in case you want to check it out:
This will work for the PSP 1000 edition. All links have been updated for the year 2022 choose any file you want and enjoy.
DOWNLOAD MINECRAFT PSP PPSSPP ISO COMPRESSED (8MB in Size Java version)
Minecraft PlayStation Portable Edition community! A wide range of textures, skins and mods can be shared here.
Description: This makes you have a boy skin other than Steve, and better optimization! Enjoy!
Savege Craft (3.0.0):
Download Savege Craft Minecraft mod
To download Minecraft PSP ISO ROM Zip game File on your smartphone then you need to follow the steps below. It will help you easily download the game on your phone:
- First, click on any of the direct Download buttons above either from Google drive where the zip file is hosted.
- Wait for the page to completely get loaded on your browser.
- Press on the download button and wait for the server to send the Zip file to your Browser.
- Verify and accept the download request and wait for the file to get downloaded.
- Wait until the psp iso rom file gets completely downloaded on your smartphone and play on PPSSPP emulator apk.
How To Install and Play MINECRAFT PPSSPP – PSP Iso ROM Zip File
By following these simple steps below you can easily install and play Minecraft latest version 3.0– PSP Iso zip File using emulator on Android smartphones.
- After downloading the Minecraft zip file from the link above.
- Copy the file to the root of your SDCard or any of your desired folder, and do not extract the zip file contents.
- Open your PPSSPP gold Emulator app on your smartphone.
- Click on games and locate your zip file where you have downloaded it.
- Select your Minecraft v3.0.0 zip file and click install.
- The game zip files will be extracted automatically by the emulator, and you will find the game icon under the Homebrew & demos section.
- All done and ready to play.
Best Settings For Minecraft ISO CSO Zip ROM: PSP PPSSPP Emulator
This game will work best with the emulator default settings on your smartphone. If you have any issues or a low-end device/specs, you can try out the settings below:
- Open your PPSSPP emulator on your Android Smartphone or Computer
- click on settings
- then click on System.
- Scroll down all the way to PSP Settings, and change your PSP Model to PSP-2000/3000 if you download the 64MB Version
- If you download the 32MB Version select PSP-1000 model under the Settings.
- All done and enjoy your game.
Leave Rest Default
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?