Download Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4 iso rom for DamonPS2 and PCSX2 emulator file highly compressed in size and the full version from Mediafire, Google drive and Mega. You can play on PS2 Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including windows computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device-via Damon and PCSX2 emulator.
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4 is a skateboarding video game and the fourth entry in the Tony Hawk’s series. It was developed by Neversoft and published by Activision under the Activision O2 label in 2002 for the PlayStation 2.
Check out more ps2 games:
About Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4 Damon Ps2 apk and PCSX2 Highly Compressed
The game builds on the success of the gameplay in the previous games in the series. All of the combos from the previous game make an appearance, as well as some new tricks that can be performed to better navigate parks and areas. Pro Skater 4 is a departure from the previous three games’ Career mode, in which the player had a set amount of time in order to find and complete goals.
This is by far the best skateboarding iso game title around and head and shoulders above its ‘me-too’ competition. All the major skaters are here, including Tony Hawk, Bob Burnquist, Steve Caballero, Kareem Campbell, Rune Gilfberg, Eric Koston, Bucky Lasek, Bam Margera, Rodney Mullen, Chad Muska, Andrew Reynolds, Geoff Rowley, Elissa Steamer and Jamie Thomas.
Features Of Tony Hawks Pro Sketter 4 ISO: Damon Ps2 apk and PCSX2 Highly Compressed
- Redesigned career mode.
- The levels are now expanded and are huge E.g college campus, a shipyard, and the infamous prison complex Alcatraz.
- All the favorite modes are back, For multiplayer including from Graffiti and Trick Attack to Horse and King Of The Hill. New modes include Capture The Flag and Combo Mambo.
- Online play, utilizing either your own network adaptor or the official one.
- The PS2 version also features a one level demo of Shaun Murray’s Pro Wakeboarder, which is not featured on any other version of the game.
- The game features fifteen professional skateboarders. Additionally, the player can unlock four other playable characters.
Requirement For Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4 PS2 ISO (Playstation 2)
You can only play this ISO file Game using an Emulator on your Android Smartphone or Windows Pc. If you are going to be playing this game on a Windows computer or Laptop you will need to download and install PCSX2 Emulator on your PC from Here.
For Android smartphone users who want to play Pro Skater 4 on their Phones, you will need to download the damon ps2 pro apk from here and install.
Android version: 4.0 and higher
Windows 7, 8 and 10 supported
Name: Avatar: Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4
Game Developer: Neversoft
Game Publisher: Activision O2
Platform: PS2 (Playstation 2)
File format: Iso
Compressed size: 400MB
How to Download Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4 (Playstation 2) Highly Compressed
This direct download link iso file below will work with both PCSX2 and damon ps2 pro emulator. The download links below were last updated on 3 July 2021.
This free Game iso rom file is meant only for those who want to test out the game on their smartphones, Mac, or PC(Windows computer), but due to limited economic condition, cannot afford to buy on official selling channels (gamestores, bestbuys, localstore, gameshop, Amazon, etc.). If you have money, please buy it to support the game developer, thank you!
NOTE: All files here are For Education Purposes only. File Links shared here are the total responsibility of their hosted site and they are all free from viruses, adware, and trojans.
To download Tony Hawks Pro Sketter 4 DamonPS2 and PCSX2 ISO ROM emulator game File on your smartphone you need to follow the steps below. It will help you easily download the game on your phone:
- First, click on any of the direct Download button above either from Mediafire or Google drive where the Avatar DamonPS2 and PCSX2 ISO emulator file is hosted.
- Wait for the page to completely get loaded on your browser.
- Press on the download button and wait for the server to send the Zip file to your Browser.
- Verify and accept the download request and wait for the file to get downloaded.
- Wait until the PlayStation 2 iso rom file gets completely downloaded on your smartphone and play on DamonPS2 or PCSX2 emulator apk.
How To Install and Play Pro Skater 4 (Playstation 2) on your Android Phone with damon ps2 pro apk emulator
- Download and install ZArchiver (if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest DamonPS2 pro emulator apk from this link here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed iso cso from above to your phone storage. Most of the games are compressed in RAR, 7zip, or zip format you will need to extract them to .iso, IMG, MDF, or .bin format to play with emulator.
- Extract the The Pro Sketter 4 ps2 Game ISO file using ZArchiver Pro. To do that, click on the rar or 7zip file and select to open with ZArchiver Pro, then click on extract.
- Ensure to extract the ISO to DamonPS2 >> Game >> folder on your SD card or internal storage where you can easily find it.
- Launch the DamonPS2 emulator app. Then navigate to the Game tab. You should see the Pro Skater 4 icon there. If you don’t, then open your file manager from the emulator and locate the game file.
How To Install and Play Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 (Playstation 2) with PCSX2 on windows pc
- Place your Tony Hawk 4 iso game in your desired location on your windows computer.
- Double click to open your PCSX2 and click on CDVD > ISO Selector > Browse
- Navigate your computer for your PlayStation 2 ISO. Click on it, then click Open.
*Note: PCSX2 only supports ISO, BIN, IMG, MDF, NRG. And games must be extracted from their ZIP, RAR, or 7Z file.
- Go to System > Boot CDVD (full). Wait a few moments and your game will load. Enjoy!
Best Settings For Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 PS2 ISO: DamonPS2 Pro apk Emulator on Android phones
This is the best settings to play (Pro Skater 4) iso PlayStation 2 on all android phones with 100% full speed using Damon PS2 Pro apk Emulator.
- Under the Rendering resolution select “2x PS2”
- Under Aspect ratio select “Stretched to screen”
- Keep the rest of the settings under graphics as enabled or leave them default.
- In the Audio settings Disable reverb effects
- set the Synchronizing Mode to “AsyncMix
- Disable Vibration and also disable Two players Mode.