Download Soulcalibur II iso rom for DamonPS2 and PCSX2 emulator file highly compressed in size and the full version from Mediafire, Google drive and Mega. You can play on PS2 Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including windows computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device-via Damon and PCSX2 emulator.
Soulcalibur 2 is a 2002 fighting game developed by Project Soul and published by Namco and the third installment in the Soulcalibur series of weapon-based fighting games. It is the sequel to Soulcalibur, which was released in July 1998.
Check out more:
About Soulcalibur II Damon Ps2 apk and PCSX2 Highly Compressed
Compared to Soulcalibur, Soulcalibur 2 had improvements in graphics and the game system and introduced several new and guest characters. The game’s story revolves around the legendary weapon Soul Edge having been shattered into pieces, with different characters seeking to collect all the pieces to gain possession of the complete weapon or to destroy it once and for all.
The game is set in the year 1590 AD, four years after the events of Soulcalibur. The wave of slaughters that terrorized Europe reached a sudden end. The knight in azure armor, Nightmare, and his followers were successful in collecting enough souls and were about to start the restoration ceremony on the ruins of the once-proud Osthreinsburg Castle. But just as the ceremony was about to start, three young warriors assaulted the castle. In a matter of time, the cult was defeated, and Nightmare stood in front of the young warriors while wielding Soul Edge.
Features Of Soulcalibur 2 ISO Damon Ps2 apk and PCSX2 Highly Compressed
- Improvements in graphics and game system and addition of several new and guest characters.
- Includes the same modes of play as most fighting games: Arcade, Versus Battle, Team Battle, Time Attack, Survival and Practice.
- The Arcade version has a unique mode called “Conquest Mode” that allows the player to pick an army, fight enemies and gain experience points, increasing the level of the selected player.
- Four new playable characters have been added: e.g Cassandra, Raphael, Talim, and Yunsung.
Requirement For Soulcalibur II PS2 ISO (Playstation 2)
You can only play this ISO file Game using an Emulator on your Android Smartphone or Windows Pc. If you are going to be playing this game on a Windows computer or Laptop you will need to download and install PCSX2 Emulator on your PC from Here.
For Android smartphone users who want to play Soulcalibur 2 on their Phones, you will need to download the damon ps2 pro apk from here and install.
Android version: 4.0 and higher
Windows 7, 8 and 10 supported
Name: Avatar: Soulcalibur II
Game Developer: Project Soul
Game Publisher: Namco
Platform: PS2 (Playstation 2)
File format: Iso
Compressed size: 500MB
How to Download Soulcalibur 2 (Playstation 2) Highly Compressed
This direct download link iso file below will work with both PCSX2 and damon ps2 pro emulator. The download links below were last updated on 29 June 2021.
This free Game iso rom file is meant only for those who want to test out the game on their smartphones, Mac, or PC(Windows computer), but due to limited economic condition, cannot afford to buy on official selling channels (gamestores, bestbuys, localstore, gameshop, Amazon, etc.). If you have money, please buy it to support the game developer, thank you!
NOTE: All files here are For Education Purposes only. File Links shared here are the total responsibility of their hosted site and they are all free from viruses, adware, and trojans.
To extract use Password: gamesgx.net
To download Soulcalibur II DamonPS2 and PCSX2 ISO ROM emulator game File on your smartphone you need to follow the steps below. It will help you easily download the game on your phone:
- First, click on any of the direct Download button above either from Mediafire or Google drive where the Avatar DamonPS2 and PCSX2 ISO emulator file is hosted.
- Wait for the page to completely get loaded on your browser.
- Press on the download button and wait for the server to send the Zip file to your Browser.
- Verify and accept the download request and wait for the file to get downloaded.
- Wait until the PlayStation 2 iso rom file gets completely downloaded on your smartphone and play on DamonPS2 or PCSX2 emulator apk.
How To Install and Play Soulcalibur 2 (Playstation 2) on your Android Phone with damon ps2 pro apk emulator.
- Download and install ZArchiver (if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest DamonPS2 pro emulator apk from this link here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed iso cso from above to your phone storage. Most of the games are compressed in RAR, 7zip, or zip format you will need to extract them to .iso, IMG, MDF, or .bin format to play with emulator.
- Extract the Soulcalibur two ps2 Game ISO file using ZArchiver Pro. To do that, click on the rar or 7zip file and select to open with ZArchiver Pro, then click on extract.
- Ensure to extract the ISO to DamonPS2 >> Game >> folder on your SD card or internal storage where you can easily find it.
- Launch the DamonPS2 emulator app. Then navigate to the Game tab. You should see the Soulcalibur two icon there. If you don’t, then open your file manager from the emulator and locate the game file.
How To Install and Play Soulcalibur 2 (Playstation 2) with PCSX2 on windows pc
- Place your Soulcalibur two iso game in your desired location on your windows computer.
- Double click to open your PCSX2 and click on CDVD > ISO Selector > Browse
- Navigate your computer for your PlayStation 2 ISO. Click on it, then click Open.
*Note: PCSX2 only supports ISO, BIN, IMG, MDF, NRG. And games must be extracted from their ZIP, RAR, or 7Z file.
- Go to System > Boot CDVD (full). Wait a few moments and your game will load. Enjoy!
Best Settings For Soulcalibur 2 PS2 ISO: DamonPS2 Pro apk Emulator on Android phones
This is the best settings to play (Soulcalibur II) iso PlayStation 2 on all android phones with 100% full speed using Damon PS2 Pro apk Emulator.
- Under the Rendering resolution select “2x PS2”
- Under Aspect ratio select “Stretched to screen”
- Keep the rest of the settings under graphics as enabled or leave them default.
- In the Audio settings Disable reverb effects
- set the Synchronizing Mode to “AsyncMix
- Disable Vibration and also disable Two players Mode.