Download Bully iso rom for DamonPS2 and PCSX2 emulator file highly compressed in size and the full version from Mediafire, Google drive and Mega. You can play on PS2 Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including windows computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device-via Damon and PCSX2 emulator.
Bully is an action-adventure game set in an open world environment and played from a third-person perspective. The game’s single-player mode has the player control a high school student—teenage rebel, James “Jimmy” Hopkins. Throughout the story, Jimmy rises through the ranks of the school groups, archetypes which include Bullies, Nerds, Preppies, Greasers, and Jocks.
Check out more ps2 iso games:
About Bully Damon Ps2 apk and PCSX2 Highly Compressed
The game is played from a third-person perspective and its open world is navigated on foot, skateboard, scooter, bicycle, or go-kart. Set in the fictional town of Bullworth, the single-player story follows juvenile delinquent student James “Jimmy” Hopkins, who is involuntarily enrolled at Bullworth Academy for a year, and his efforts to rise through the ranks of the school system in order to put a stop to bullying.
Players control Jimmy as he attempts to become more popular among the school’s various “cliques”, in addition to attending classes and completing various side missions. The Scholarship Edition includes a two-player competitive multiplayer mode that lets two players compete for the highest score in different classes.
Features Of Bully ISO: Damon Ps2 apk and PCSX2 Highly Compressed
- Players complete missions—linear scenarios with set objectives—to progress through the story.
- Player can freely roam the game’s open world, consisting of the fictional town of Bullworth, and has the ability to complete optional side missions.
- Missions reward the player with cash, new items, and increase/decrease the respect of certain groups.
- The player can use melee attacks and weapons to fight enemies.
- Jimmy can run, jump, swim or use vehicles to navigate the game’s world.
- The game’s multiplayer component, exclusive to Scholarship Edition and Anniversary Edition, has two players compete to gain the highest score in the same minigames used for classes.
Requirement For Bully PS2 ISO (Playstation 2)
You can only play this ISO file Game using an Emulator on your Android Smartphone or Windows Pc. If you are going to be playing this game on a Windows computer or Laptop you will need to download and install PCSX2 Emulator on your PC from Here.
For Android smartphone users who want to play Avatar The Last Airbender on their Phones, you will need to download the damon ps2 pro apk from here and install.
Android version: 4.0 and higher
Windows 7, 8 and 10 supported
Name: Avatar: Bully
Game Developer: Rockstar
Game Publisher: Rockstar Games
Platform: PS2 (Playstation 2)
File format: Iso
Compressed size: 2.1GB
How to Download Bully (Playstation 2) Highly Compressed
This direct download link iso file below will work with both PCSX2 and damon ps2 pro emulator. The download links below were last updated on 04 July 2021.
This free Game iso rom file is meant only for those who want to test out the game on their smartphones, Mac, or PC(Windows computer), but due to limited economic condition, cannot afford to buy on official selling channels (gamestores, bestbuys, localstore, gameshop, Amazon, etc.). If you have money, please buy it to support the game developer, thank you!
NOTE: All files here are For Education Purposes only. File Links shared here are the total responsibility of their hosted site and they are all free from viruses, adware, and trojans.
To download Bully DamonPS2 and PCSX2 ISO ROM emulator game File on your smartphone you need to follow the steps below. It will help you easily download the game on your phone:
- First, click on any of the direct Download button above either from direct link, Mediafire or Google drive where the Bully DamonPS2 and PCSX2 ISO emulator file is hosted.
- Wait for the page to completely get loaded on your browser.
- Press on the download button and wait for the server to send the Zip file to your Browser.
- Verify and accept the download request and wait for the file to get downloaded.
- Wait until the PlayStation 2 iso rom file gets completely downloaded on your smartphone and play on DamonPS2 or PCSX2 emulator apk.
How To Install and Play Bully (Playstation 2) on your Android Phone with damon ps2 pro apk emulator.
- Download and install ZArchiver (if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest DamonPS2 pro emulator apk from this link here (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed iso cso from above to your phone storage. Most of the games are compressed in RAR, 7zip, or zip format you will need to extract them to .iso, IMG, MDF, or .bin format to play with emulator.
- Extract the Bully Anniversary Edition ps2 Game ISO file using ZArchiver Pro. To do that, click on the rar or 7zip file and select to open with ZArchiver Pro, then click on extract.
- Ensure to extract the ISO to DamonPS2 >> Game >> folder on your SD card or internal storage where you can easily find it.
- Launch the DamonPS2 emulator app. Then navigate to the Game tab. You should see the Bully Anniversary icon there. If you don’t, then open your file manager from the emulator and locate the game file.
How To Install and Play Bully (Playstation 2) with PCSX2 on windows pc
- Place your Bully Scholarship Edition iso game in your desired location on your windows computer.
- Double click to open your PCSX2 and click on CDVD > ISO Selector > Browse
- Navigate your computer for your PlayStation 2 ISO. Click on it, then click Open.
*Note: PCSX2 only supports ISO, BIN, IMG, MDF, NRG. And games must be extracted from their ZIP, RAR, or 7Z file.
- Go to System > Boot CDVD (full). Wait a few moments and your game will load. Enjoy!
Best Settings For Bully PS2 ISO: DamonPS2 Pro apk Emulator on Android phones
This is the best settings to play (Bully) iso PlayStation 2 on all android phones with 100% full speed using Damon PS2 Pro apk Emulator.
- Under the Rendering resolution select “2x PS2”
- Under Aspect ratio select “Stretched to screen”
- Keep the rest of the settings under graphics as enabled or leave them default.
- In the Audio settings Disable reverb effects
- set the Synchronizing Mode to “AsyncMix
- Disable Vibration and also disable Two players Mode.
You can check the rest of the settings Here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?