Download Fight Night Round 3 PSP ISO ROM file highly compressed free and Play with PPSSPP Emulator on Android Phones. The first boxing game for PSP, EA Sports Fight Night Round 3 brings the most intense boxing videogame experience to the virtual ring.
This iso file ROM is Available in highly compressed and full versions in only 150MB or 350MB full size Mediafire and Google drive direct link. You can play on PSP Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including windows computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device-via PPSSPP.
Check out more games:
More about Fight Night Round 3 psp iso ppsspp emulator – PSP APK Iso rom highly compressed
This game is the third edition to Fight Night Round 2, which was released in 2005. Fight Night Round 3 was released on February 20, 2006 for the Xbox, Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 2. It features the usual improvements such as better graphics and gameplay. “Impact Punches” are one of the most drastic changes, along with ESPN Classic fights and a new career mode, in which the player fights to gain popularity in order to reach sponsored fights, or to be featured on ESPN.
The game iso file rom consist of 27 licensed fighters, Fight Night Round 3 allows open weight bouts. This means everyone on the roster can fight one another in exhibitions. The official roster allows recreations of such fights as James Toney vs. Roy Jones Jr.
Game title: Fight Night Round 3
Platform: Playstation Portable
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developers: EA Canada, Team Fusion
Image Format: ISO
File Size: 150 MB
Features of Fight Night Round 3 psp iso Rom and cso
- Better graphics and gameplay.
- Impact Punches, Classic fights, sponsored fights, and a new career mode.
- 27 licensed fighters and open weight bouts.
- Career mode.
- Multiplayer. Roster.
Requirements For Fight Night Round 3 PPSSPP ISO CSO Highly Compressed
- Android 4.1 and above operating system
- Minimum of 1 GB of RAM
- Minimum of a quad-core processor
- PSP Emulator, it’s PPSSPP, you can download it below.
How to Download Fight Night Round 3 PPSSPP Highly Compressed ISO
This direct download link iso file below will work with PPSSPP Gold emulator both on Android smartphones and PC computer. The download links below were last updated on 22 May 2021.
To download Fight Night Round 3 PSP ISO game File on your smartphone then you need to follow the steps below. It will help you easily download the game on your phone:
- First, click on any of the direct Download button above either from Mediafire or Google drive where the Fight Night Round 3 PSP ISO is hosted.
- Wait for the page to completely get loaded on your browser.
- Press on the download button and wait for the server to send the Zip file to your Browser.
- Verify and accept the download request and wait for the file to get downloaded.
- Wait until the psp iso rom file gets completely downloaded on your smartphone and play on PPSSPP emulator apk.
How To Install and Play Fight Night Round 3 PPSSPP – PSP Iso
By following these simple steps below you can easily install and play Fight Night Round PPSSPP – PSP Iso File using emulator on Android.
- Download and install ZArchiver(if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest PPSSPP emulator from above (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed iso cso from above to your phone storage.
- Extract the Fight Night Game ISO file using ZArchiver Pro. To do that, click on the ISO and select to open with ZArchiver Pro, then click on extract.
- Ensure to extract the ISO to PPSSPP >> PSP >> Game on your SD card or internal storage where you can easily find it.
- Launch the PPSSPP app. Then navigate to the Game tab. You should see the Sonic icon there. If you don’t, then open your file manager from the emulator and locate the game file.
Best Settings For Fight Night Round 3 ISO CSO ROM: PSP PPSSPP Emulator
This is the best settings to play Fight Night Round iso PSP on all android phones with 100% full speed using PPSSPP Emulator.
- Mode: Non-Buffered Rendering
- Display Resolution: 2x PSP or More
- Fast Memory: On
- Frameskipping = 0 (or 1 if running slow)
- Leave Rest Default
That is the minimum settings needed to run smoothly on all android phones using the emulator.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?