Download Call of Duty Black Ops iso ppsspp file highly compressed and full versions from Mediafire, Googledrive, and direct link in only 50MB and 330MB highly compressed and in full size. You can play on PSP Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including windows computer or Mac easily without a need for external game.
[Download] Call of Duty: Roads to Victory iso ppsspp emulator – PSP APK Iso ROM highly compressed 100MB
[Download] Medal of Honor: Underground ROM (ISO) ePSXe and Fpse emulator (50MB size) highly compressed – Sony Playstation / PSX / PS1 APK BIN/CUE play on Android and pc
[Download] 50 Cent: Bulletproof Iso Ppsspp Emulator – PSP APK Iso ROM Highly Compressed 50MB
Call of Duty Black Ops iso for ppsspp emulator is a 2010 first-person shooter video game developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. It is the seventh installment in the Call of Duty series and the third to be developed by Treyarch. The game takes place during the Cold War and shows different historical periods of it. The main character is a CIA agent, set out on different classified missions and tasked with eliminating enemies if needed. The story in the game is complicated, featuring characters from the previous games, and historical figures like JFK and Fidel Castro. Despite its emphasis on the scenario and real-world plausibility, Black Ops doesn’t lack in gameplay terms, as the combat system is, as established in series, extensive and realistic. The graphics are made for the player’s highest level of entertainment, with massive special effects and excellent quality of every detail.
Features Of Call of Duty Black Ops PPSSPP Highly Compressed:
- Seventh installment of the Call of Duty series, based on the live fire conflicts of the Cold War era.
- Diverse variety of play setting ranging from urban air and ground combat in SE Asia, to snow combat in Soviet region and jungle combat.
- Blending of traditional COD, and new first-person character scenarios designed to both retain the essence of the COD gaming experience and ensure constantly flowing and varied action.
- New arsenal of weapons and vehicles tied to the Cold War era, including the SR-71 Blackbird and sited explosive-tipped crossbows.
- Wide array of play modes including single player, local multiplayer versus and online co-op and multiplayer.
- Players can earn ranks for their performance, unlock new customizable weapons and different perks for use in the upcoming battles.
Requirements For COD Black Ops PPSSPP ISO CSO Highly Compressed
- Android 4.1 and above operating system
- Minimum of 1 GB of RAM
- Minimum of a quad-core processor
- To play this iso game, you will need to download and install an Emulator app on your Android Smartphone or PC. Please check out our detailed guide and how to install it below: How to Download and install PPSSPP Emulator Free and Gold Version Apk for Android and Pc
Game iso details:
- Release date: November 9, 2010
- Series: Call of Duty
- Genre: First-person Shooter
- Mode: Single-player, multiplayer
- Platforms: Playstation Portable
- Publisher: Activision
- Developer: Treyarch
How to Download Call of Duty Black Ops PPSSPP Highly Compressed ISO and CSO
Here is the direct download links Mediafire and Google drive for Call of Duty Black Ops, they are all available in full and highly compressed versions. Choose any iso or cso you want below:
DOWNLOAD Call of Duty Black Ops PSP PPSSPP ISO Highly COMPRESSED (50 MB )(Mediafire link Compressed VERSION)
DOWNLOAD Call of Duty Black Ops PSP PPSSPP ISO Full Version(330MB )(Mediafire link full VERSION)
To download COD Black Ops PSP ISO ROM game File on your smartphone then you need to follow the steps below. It will help you easily download the game on your phone:
- First, click on any of the direct Download button above either from Mediafire or Google drive where the ISO is hosted.
- Wait for the page to completely get loaded on your browser.
- Press on the download button and wait for the server to send the Zip file to your Browser.
- Verify and accept the download request and wait for the file to get downloaded.
- Wait until the psp iso rom file gets completely downloaded on your smartphone and play on PPSSPP emulator apk.
How To Install and Play Call of Duty Black Ops – PSP Iso on your Android Smartphone using PPSSPP Emulator
By following these simple steps below you can easily install and play COD Black Ops PPSSPP – PSP Iso File using emulator on Android:
- Download and install ZArchiver (if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest PPSSPP Gold emulator from above (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed iso cso from above to your phone storage.
- Extract the Game ISO ROM or CSO file using ZArchiver Pro. To do that, click on the ISO or CSO and select to open with ZArchiver Pro, then click on extract.
- Ensure to extract the ISO to PPSSPP >> PSP >> Game on your SD card or internal storage where you can easily find it.
- Launch the PPSSPP app. Then navigate to the Game tab. You should see the Call of Duty Black Ops icon there. If you don’t, then open your file manager from the emulator and locate the game file.
How to use Cheats.db to play Call of Duty Black Ops iso with PPSSPP Emulator:
You will need to Download our cheat.db zip file Database and import into your Emulator it works on Android and PC. This allows you to use and apply cheats/tricks on your psp Emulator playing COD Ops iso or Rom game file. You will need to follow the right steps to achieve it. You will be able to download and import the latest cheat for this game by following this guide.
Best Settings For Call of Duty Black Ops Iso cso PSP PPSSPP Emulator
This is the best settings to play Call of Duty Black Ops on all android phones with 100% full speed using PPSSPP Emulator.
- Enable Auto Frameskipping for no errors, Configure display setting option to play game in full screen resolution.
- Mode: Non-Buffered Rendering
- Display Resolution: 2x PSP or More
- Fast Memory: On
- Frameskipping = 0 (or 1 if running slow)
- Leave Rest Default
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?