Here is a Review and free ebook in PDF format free download 31 High Scoring Formulas to Answer Every IELTS Speaking Question is a Speaking Skills practice book written by a trio of authors: Johnathan, Oliver, and Adrian. With the 31 structures come instructions on how to answer as well as tips for the IELTS Speaking test.
Check out more:
- Summary of book content 31 High scoring formulas
- How to learn effectively?
- 31 High scoring formulas to answer the IELTS Speaking questions ebook link.
Summary and overview of ebook Free PDF content 31 High scoring formulas by Johnathan, Oliver, and Adrian
The book’s content is very detailed, forcing students to go through what steps are required to fully meet the requirements of the questions. The answers are given along with a vocabulary list; these words are clearly explained and used in the Native Speaker Words section.
Furthermore, the material assists you in honing your grammar, vocabulary, and practice exercises. This is a strategic practice. IELTS book is best practice, practical, and strategic, providing a clear and achievable framework to maximize your score in IELTS writing exercises.
The book consists of 3 parts, corresponding to all 3 parts of the exam:
- Part 1: 21 structures that score below IELTS Speaking part 1
- Part 2: 4 structures that score below IELTS Speaking part 2
- Part 3: 7 structures that score below IELTS Speaking part 3
Each structure corresponds to a book Unit. Each Unit is divided into two parts: answer order and language steps. The Answer Order section will list some ideas to say in response to the question, assisting some of you in overcoming the question “Say what?” The Language Steps section will include some necessary vocabulary and grammatical structures to answer, assisting some of you in overcoming the question “How to say?”
How can I learn more effectively with the 31 High Scoring Formulas to Answer the IELTS Speaking Questions ebook?
You must learn sequentially in accordance with a number of Units listed at the end of the book; let’s begin with some simple content to lay the groundwork for your Speaking skills. Some of you will need to learn the following steps to achieve the best results:
- Read each article’s purpose and content carefully. Examine your progress after each lesson to see if you have met some of the requirements.
- Complete the two parts Answer order and Language steps with care. Learn how to think like a native to prepare your answers in the Answer order section, and in the Language order section, learn some necessary vocabulary and grammar for your answers.
- Learn new words through exercises, and use new words frequently when practicing speaking.
- Read some of the responses and make a note of how the vocabulary and grammar are used.
- Learn the explanation for each sample answer and practice using more precise vocabulary and being more flexible in some answers by doing additional exercises in the book.
Free Download Link 31 High scoring formulas to answer the IELTS Speaking questions ebook PDF
To extract this PDF zip file use this Password: 0316417209
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?