Download Beowulf The Game iso ppsspp file highly compressed and full versions in only 70MB or 300MB in size. You can play on PSP Emulator Apk on your Android/iOS device, including windows computer or Mac easily without a need for external game controllers or console device-via PPSSPP.
Beowulf: The Game PPSSPP
Beowulf: The Game is a hack and slash video game for PlayStation Portable. Slay Grendel and his mother with the help of your loyal Thanes and a healthy dose of quick-time events. It is based upon the 2007 film Beowulf. It was released on November 13, 2007, in the United State.
Gamers live the life of Beowulf, the legendary Norse warrior with the strength of 30 men who is torn between the nobility and brutality within him. Arrogant, self-serving and lustful for gold and glory, Beowulf journeys to Denmark to destroy a bloodthirsty beast wreaking havoc on a frigid land. But evil persists, and he succumbs to its lure of even greater fame, quietly maneuvering to claim the Danish throne. As King, he must face the consequences of ambition, even as war descends on the realm.
As Beowulf, players lead their men, called thanes, into battle, slay the Titans of a dying age and crush the enemies that threaten to annihilate both their kingdom and people. Only then, when Beowulf looks Destiny in the eye, will he know what kind of hero he has truly become.
Check out More Games:
Features Of Beowulf: The Game PPSSPP Highly Compressed
- Army of up to 12 thanes to unlock as players increase their heroic experience (by saving thanes, killing giant monsters, etc.).
- Players use the thane army to their advantage by giving orders, assigning positions, tailoring weapons to the situation or enemy and by triggering in-game mechanisms.
- The thane army evolves with upgradeable weapons (swords, mace and spears), skills and abilities.
- Use legacy experience points to gain thanes, replace weapons and upgrade Carnal abilities.
- Carnal Power allows the use of stronger attacks and special weapons.
- Carnal upgrades include less daze after use and prolonged use of Carnal Fury. But if used too much, there will be grave consequences.
- Dynamic combat system including combos, parries and increasing skills as the player progresses.
- Grab ability allows Beowulf to hold on to walls or climb, as well as fight up close with visceral hand-to-hand combat against enemies and giant monsters.
Requirements For Beowulf The Game PPSSPP Highly Compressed
- PPSSPP Emulator – DOWNLOAD PPSSPP EMULATOR
- Android version: 4.0 and higher
- RAM: 1GB
Game iso File details
Name: Beowulf The Game Platform: Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Genre: Action-Adventure and Fantasy Publisher: Ubisoft File Type: ISO Language: English (USA) Android required: 7.0 and above Original Size of Game: 1.1GB
- Original Size: 1.1GB
- Compressed Size: 70MB or 300MB
Download Beowulf: The Game PPSSPP Highly Compressed ISO
How To Install and Play Beowulf PPSSPP – PSP Iso
By following these simple steps below you can easily install and play Beowulf PPSSPP – PSP Iso File using emulator on Android.
- Download and install ZArchiver(if you don’t have it already).
- Also, install the latest PPSSPP emulator from above (if you don’t have it yet).
- Download the Game compressed iso cso from above to your phone storage.
- Extract the Beowulf Game ISO file using ZArchiver Pro. To do that, click on the ISO and select to open with ZArchiver Pro, then click on extract.
- Ensure to extract the ISO to PPSSPP >> PSP >> Game on your SD card or internal storage where you can easily find it.
- Launch the PPSSPP app. Then navigate to the Game tab. You should see the Beowulf icon there. If you don’t, then open your file manager from the emulator and locate the game file.
Best Settings For Beowulf: The Game PSP PPSSPP Emulator
This is the best settings to play Beowulf iso PSP on all android phones with 100% full speed using PPSSPP Emulator.
- Mode: Non-Buffered Rendering
- Display Resolution: 2x PSP or More
- Fast Memory: On
- Frameskipping = 0 (or 1 if running slow)
- Leave Rest Default
That is the minimum setting needed to run smoothly on all android phones using the emulator.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?